Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10490 10491 [10492] 10493 10494 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15758622 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: [What] Obi wishnowski vs kanmusu? (Happy thread?)
« Reply #157365 on: May 17, 2015, 03:22:07 pm »

Boyfriends are nice. I still miss mine even though the people I know get really mad when I mentioned him and tell me that it's abusive, but I mean, an abusive relationship is better than no relationship.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157366 on: May 17, 2015, 03:23:35 pm »

Haven't been here in a little bit because school but things are going great with my boyfriend. Can't believe it's already been a month.

And the word boyfriend somehow hasn't lost its charm. Not quite as great to say as it was at first, but it's definitely still a fun word.

I... think I know what people mean when they say "head over heels".
If your head ISN'T over your heels, something's wrong with you. Not directly over them. Between, like, 50 and 250 centimetres over your heels, depending on your height.

Could be upside down.
Or doing yoga.

Or doing yoga upside down.

an abusive relationship is better than no relationship.
No.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #157367 on: May 17, 2015, 03:37:23 pm »

It depends on the person.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157368 on: May 17, 2015, 03:40:16 pm »

Could be upside down.
Or doing yoga.

Or doing yoga upside down.
Don't those two cancel out?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #157369 on: May 17, 2015, 04:01:59 pm »

Indeed. Part of the reason why abusive relationships are so bad is because they try to impress into you the fact that they aren't, despite all of the horrible things that they do. It's like simultaneous slow brain-washing is included in most packages.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #157370 on: May 17, 2015, 04:14:08 pm »

Decided to visit the local greenhouse today and pick up some plants - it's so much cheaper to start them from seeds but I always forget to do it early enough.

To my surprise, they had ghost chili plants! So I bought one, since I've wanted to try "the hottest pepper in the world" (even though it's not anymore).

Of course in a few months when the peppers are ready this will probably end up in the sad thread when they end up being way too hot and I completely destroy my mouth.
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #157371 on: May 17, 2015, 04:37:16 pm »

Of course in a few months when the peppers are ready this will probably end up in the sad thread when they end up being way too hot and I completely destroy my mouth.
It's not really spicy if it only burns on the way in.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #157372 on: May 17, 2015, 04:41:18 pm »

Ghost peppers tend to be of the "let me add a tiny single chopped one to this entire pot of chili" variety. :P (Though it also depends on temperature during growth and the age of the pepper obviously).
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #157373 on: May 17, 2015, 04:50:04 pm »

The Vast Sieve is complete, or it will be in 20ish minutes when this final file transfer finishes (80 gig virtual machine takes a while to move). All my valuable stuff is saved, and none of the trash is. I am prepared, now, to spend tomorrow formatting this computer and reinstalling Windows.

OOPS

I FORGOT TO SAVE MY BOOKMARKS

Oh well anything I wasn't able to recall from memory can't have been that important.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #157374 on: May 17, 2015, 05:10:15 pm »

Happy Cakeday, Allee!
Have fun with that~
Caroline! Ready the confetti cannons!
* Caroline runs into the room!
Dammit, I'm late!
It's ok, I can still fix this.
* Caroline activates the confetti cannon!~
5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
Ready? Fire!
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #157375 on: May 17, 2015, 05:15:30 pm »

I just wanted to share this with y'all, because my external hard drive in named TOSHIBE.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #157376 on: May 17, 2015, 05:16:03 pm »

nice meme m'lady

*tips hat*

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #157377 on: May 17, 2015, 05:55:25 pm »

Ghost peppers tend to be of the "let me add a tiny single chopped one to this entire pot of chili" variety. :P (Though it also depends on temperature during growth and the age of the pepper obviously).
Ghost pepper sauce or cheese or something was on a burger I ate recently. Holy hell.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #157378 on: May 17, 2015, 06:48:42 pm »

Yeah, I've seen videos of people shoving the whole thing in their mouth and it never seems to end well.... I'm not quite brave (stupid) enough to try that.

I intend to try eating a very tiny slice of one, and then just freeze or dry the rest of them to put bits in curry or whatever.
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #157379 on: May 17, 2015, 07:46:30 pm »

Meanwhile I have shoved about 8 of the bastards into a tiny jar with a bunch of ethanol. There's a stupid, stupid plan here.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 10490 10491 [10492] 10493 10494 ... 13325