Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10466 10467 [10468] 10469 10470 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780952 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. Here's to extended happiness.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Doubled my download speed. Sure, it was from 5m to 10m, but still.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

This.
Here's to Janets cheerfulness.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

Janet, I know you probably don't recognize me, (I'm basically a different person, even aside from the new name.) but we used to talk a bit and I remember you being a great person that I enjoyed chatting with, even if I was absolutely terrible at trying to cheer you up. I guess... that's really all I have to chip in. Looks like I haven't improved all that much, huh? >_>

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't think you deserve any of the shittiness that happens to you.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

This.
Here's to Janets cheerfulness.
Thirding this.
* Itnetlolor hands out drinks to everyone and raises his glass.

Cheers! And not just for Janet, but for everyone.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

So many new names going around. One day I will.
Then someone will see a snide and flippant post and be like 'Oh that's Tack'.
Which will fill me with the glee of which only intermittent fame can provide.

Anywho, I've always been in the 'Not terrified of Janet' party, although back in the day she did get a lot of unwanted attention from plenty of people, including me.
Eh, happiness to all, and I have no idea what SDump did as he seems to be gone from my steam, but here's hoping it was all one big happy misunderstanding.

*clink*
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Janet, every interaction I've had with you from day 1 of signing up around these parts suggests that you deserve every scrap of happiness you can get. So. Good luck, there.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just got around to reading the last couple of devlogs in their entirety.
Oh man, this is so awesome. I got chills. Foreign visitors to player fortresses causing trouble and having to be disciplined? Animalfolk/other foreigners being integrated properly into civs? And, of course, taverns?!

Taverns are something I've been waiting for for a long time, but I think the idea of having to sort out issues between visitors from different kingdoms/nations (without causing any international incidents!) is even more exciting. Eeeee.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Yay, Janet is of happy! :D
Also, the search for a new hard drive is nearly done. Soon, I'll have GlaDOS back and working. Sweetass.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Yeah, just... Janet, you're an excellent person, and you're one of the people that made me think B12 would be a good place to make my e-home. You're wonderful, and there's always going to be a place here for you.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Crap, that's like twenty times what I get.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

Oh man, this is so awesome. I got chills. Foreign visitors to player fortresses causing trouble and having to be disciplined? Animalfolk/other foreigners being integrated properly into civs? And, of course, taverns?!

Taverns are something I've been waiting for for a long time, but I think the idea of having to sort out issues between visitors from different kingdoms/nations (without causing any international incidents!) is even more exciting. Eeeee.
Seconding this. I barely play DF nowadays, but I'll probably play a lot of it when the update is released.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [What] Obi wishnowski vs kanmusu? (Happy thread?)
« Reply #157017 on: May 11, 2015, 03:55:56 pm »

Time for another nonsense topic name! Wonder if anyone gets the reference.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Crap, that's like twenty times what I get.

Twelve or so times mine. I'd searly love a faster connection.

Taverns: because drun fortress* didn't have enough drinking already.

*Pretend that's intentional.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: [What] Obi wishnowski vs kanmusu? (Happy thread?)
« Reply #157019 on: May 11, 2015, 03:58:44 pm »

Time for another nonsense topic name! Wonder if anyone gets the reference.
Oh, you got you namechange, Gunner-chan~
Neat.
The title seems to have to do with KanColle. And possibly Russia or Poland or countries from that general area.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 10466 10467 [10468] 10469 10470 ... 13325