Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10445 10446 [10447] 10448 10449 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15786577 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Just shove an entire lemon up there, it'll be alright.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Cough that'swhatrapistssay Cough
;3
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

... It's like you're taking a sexual comment and trying to make an innuendo out of it.
It was already wrong.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

shhhhh
i'm very tired
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Okay, I've finished the purge of my backups. Only those files I'm likely to use or which I cannot afford to not have on the offchance I need them remain on my external HD. Next remains only the stuff on my machine's HD. The weight of the past is lessened!
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

I need to do that.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Also, I found a ton of amusing images to add to my Reaction Images folder, because not every use I'm preserving things for is a productive one >____________>

For example.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Prom was pretty awesome :D
It's almost midnight and I'm going to spend the rest of the night playing Diablo (maybe) then get up all groggy and wear my 20's prom outfit to church tomorrow
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+10 points for saying NYEH repeatedly. :3
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

DreamCarver

• Bay Watcher
  • cancels breath: Seeking infant.
    • View Profile
"Anything man can imagine is a possibility in reality."
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

I went to see a friend from my improv class do stand-up tonight.

It was very interesting. When some people from our class went out to eat afterwards, he mentioned he was going to be performing that night at a place called "Cheba Hut". It was only later, after I had already agreed to go, that I learned it was a 4/20 themed restaurant. Using the bathroom was an interesting experience, as both soap dispensers where gone, and when went to look for something to dry my hands, I found the paper towel dispenser had been apparently ripped from the wall.

So, after that, I found my friend, then went to the counter and ordered something called the "Blunt", because, I figured, I can't come to a place like that, see something like that on the menu, and then not order it. As I'm waiting for my sandwich (it took a while) my friend comes up to me and asks if I want to be a judge for the stand-up competition. I say, yeah, why not, and when my sandwich is finally ready, I run up to the judges booth at, which is pretty much right up next to the mike.

A bunch of the humor was kinda like you would expect for a place like that, and there where a couple people who are obviously either under the influence of something or not quite there in general, but there were also a lot of genuinely quite funny or even hilarious people in the show. It was a really great experience, if rather odd, and I'm glad I went.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Prom was pretty awesome :D
It's almost midnight and I'm going to spend the rest of the night playing Diablo (maybe) then get up all groggy and wear my 20's prom outfit to church tomorrow
Glad to hear! So, you just went and hung out with friends and had a good time?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile

Quote from: The Great Toad
we could get a Dwarf Fortress release by the end of the month

Holy shit guys HYPE MODE ENGAGED

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

i heard the new version has bees

that seems pretty sweet

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

I should get back into it this release.

I was so hyped for the release that introduced the living world, but there were too many glitches and so I took a break from DF and haven't gone back.

I'm not like, done with the game, its just, well... you can take years off of playing DF and it will still be there.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 ... 10445 10446 [10447] 10448 10449 ... 13325