Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10438 10439 [10440] 10441 10442 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15781000 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

The Protomen is a good album. I should have bought this sooner.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Watching Ed Edd and Eddy. :))
I'd forgotten that I had the entire series on my computer. Good stuff.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

William and Sly.
I remember that game. The boss at the end is pretty frustrating though.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Wasn't that the show where the characters had an unhealthy preoccupation with jawbreakers?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Make sure to get Act II. It's a very different sound, but still distinctly them, even without the very nice rough, dirty aesthetic of the first album. Here are two samples. Act III is on the horizon as well.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wasn't that the show where the characters had an unhealthy preoccupation with jawbreakers?
Yes, that's one of their many unhealthy preoccupations. 
I'll have to track down some of the other cartoons I used to watch, too.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Make sure to get Act II. It's a very different sound, but still distinctly them, even without the very nice rough, dirty aesthetic of the first album. Here are two samples. Act III is on the horizon as well.
Perhaps next month! I appreciate the recommendation.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

You can buy a jacket that is the same design as Adam Jensen's.
The world has just become a better place in my eyes.
Page seems to redirect to the site's homepage. Sadly.
As neat as some of their stuff looks, I can't help but think
Quote from: Macklemore
Yo, that's $50 for a t-shirt!
And that's not even getting into the several-hundred-dollar coats. I'm sure it's cheap in "fashion" terms but that only reinforces how ridiculous that industry is.
Skyrim is 60$ and you can't wear Skyrim.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

A) Skyrim is $20 for the Legendary Edition at GameStop right now, and B) I got more enjoyment out of Skyrim than any piece of clothing could ever give me.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Fun fact: talking to people in DF adventure mode actually builds your relationship with them. A migrant to my fortress named "Skirroc Tillotlonip" came around; I recognized the name, so I checked her relationships and, lo! her only friendly relationships is with Norrow Parliscame Cumatkomals, my old adventurer who I was using to test the new ki balancing in Sparking.

If Norrow comes as a migrant I will flip. In a good way. That dude got Old Kai'd in the process of killing goblins and other such things, so his power level is over 10,000,000 (where super saiyans are, at the very least possible, 500,000)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow, American Horror Story is actually really good.
I hadn't read much about it  apart from someone's post on Facebook a while ago, I wasn't really expecting to like it, but it is good. I heartily recommend it to anyone. The only problem is, it may be a little addictive... and Netflix makes binge-watching so easy. :-X
Booze is Life for Yoink

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Man. This and my recent replay of Bastion reminds me of a cartoon I used to watch. It was about one or two dudes in one of those floating-rocks worlds. It was pretty steampunky, too.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hm... not ringing any bells for me, I'm afraid.
I have found cartoons from my childhood just by googling extremely vague terms in the past, though.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile

Man. This and my recent replay of Bastion reminds me of a cartoon I used to watch. It was about one or two dudes in one of those floating-rocks worlds. It was pretty steampunky, too.
Was it sort of 3d-ish and French? And called Skyland?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

No, that wasn't it, I think.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 10438 10439 [10440] 10441 10442 ... 13325