Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10425 10426 [10427] 10428 10429 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773116 times)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

Potato Thaumaturge.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Apple Witch
Pomegranate Alchemist
Pomelo Pugilist
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Apple Witch
Pomegranate Alchemist
Pomelo Pugilist
Alchemy is not real magic!
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Now it just sounds like you're coming up with classes for some hypothetical Salad RPG.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Don't even get me started on Food RPG, it's so fucking broken. Grapefruits are a size category larger than all the other citrus fruits and they get a racial ability that does an automatic 1d4 acid damage to anything that successfully attacks them, and the bloody thing scales with level.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

i'm not actually changing my name guys :c
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile

Just looked at the list of clubs and organizations for the college I'm going to next year.  Soooo much stuff I'm going to want to join.  the academic and cyber defense clubs, because I'm already doing that in high school.  The sailing club, because I've gone to a summer camp for that two times before and enjoyed it immensly, some of the gun clubs, including paintball and marksmanship, the gaming club, because I really want to get into some of the more pen and paper stuff, and finally, some kind of urban sports club that organizes stuff like campus wide zombie outbreaks.  Most of the stuff either meets infrequently enough that I can do a lot of them, or is low commitment enough that I should be able to do all of them.

...of course that's what I told myself my sophomore year when I was running seven or eight extracurricular activities that basically ran me into the ground, but this time I won't need someone else to drive me around, and my house won't be more then half an hour away from campus.  It is also what I told myself every single time I took an online class, which I initially enjoyed and then grew to hate.  So maybe I won't be able to join the amateur radio club and the kayaking club on top of all that other stuff. 
My weird combination of optimism and pessimism continues to make my ability to judge this kind of thing highly difficult.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

I just found the most epic /tg/ greentext ever: LARP guy, or the Saga of Ulcik. Apparently this story never really got public outside of /tg/ (because it's quite long), and only the first part was ever screencapped, so even if you think you read it already, you might want to check out the rest, because it's even longer and gets even better.

Dammit man, I was supposed to be studying!
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

AlleeGhost. OOOOOOooooOOOOooo~

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

* Descan activates his Proton Pack.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

* Orange Wizard starts involuntarily humming the Ghostbusters theme.

Dammit, guys. I HAD THIS UNDER CONTROL.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

There's something strange! In the twelfth Bay! Who you gonna call?
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

TOAD-Y ONE
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile

The sucker operating the lever of doom!
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh my goodness, a Mexican restaurant chain is starting their 'big burrito' challenge today...
Basically you pay $20, they serve you a huge 1kg burrito, and if you finish it in one sitting you get a luchador mask.
I need to get the nerve up to attempt it. I'll have to fast for a couple of days.

Fun fact: I typo'd that as "finish it in one second."
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 10425 10426 [10427] 10428 10429 ... 13325