Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10416 10417 [10418] 10419 10420 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15756292 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Eh. SS4 is the furry monkey one.

SSG goes back to normal-looking. SSGSS isn't even buff looking like SS2 is.
So obvi SSGSS4 is gonna be Full-Bishie.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

But can you become super saiyan god super saiyan god super saiyan god?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

Enjoy 13 minutes of terrible Goku OC

FTFY

Okay I'm not gonna lie Evolution F just looks like Dargon bll Z: ORGNL CHARACTR DONUT STEEL

I don't suppose anyone has seen golden frieza yet?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 06:58:53 am by ggamer »

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 09:39:56 pm by penguinofhonor »

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Yes. It is common practice today to develop dragon ball whilst completely stoned out of your mind. The objective is to achieve a stoner level equivalent to the desired power level.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Yes. It is common practice today to develop dragon ball whilst completely stoned out of your mind. The objective is to achieve a stoner level equivalent to the desired power level.
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his stoner level?"
"It's over 9000!"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

I got our cats a new catnip toy (the old one... deflated), and they have gone batshit again.
"It's over 9000!"
FTFY.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The "over 9000" meme got mentioned in my programming refresher class, and someone was complaining that in a subbed version of DBZ they'd unnecessarily "downgraded" it to 8000. The teacher paused for a second and pointed out that "over 8000" was the original correct dialogue. Well I guess this is a sign of the times when college professors know the ins and outs of DBZ memes.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

I got our cats a new catnip toy (the old one... deflated), and they have gone batshit again.
"It's over 9000!"
FTFY.
Does doing cannabis make you want to start clawing the source to death and dribble over it?

If so, then yep.
I don't even need cannabis for that, it just sorta happens.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Finally beat that damn Wyvern Egg quest.
Took me forever, probably because I had yet to enter the mindset of 'plan all the things. All of them.'
And whenever the Rathalos(or was that a Rathian) roared at all anywhere, my heart started pumping absurdly fast.
But dear god was it satisfying.
Mmm~
Update: And now I have finally beaten the Velocidrome after being knocked unconscious twice.
That feeling after a successful three-hit combo and then guarding just in time...
Yeah, I think this game and I are gonna get along just fine.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 03:57:17 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

I just watched the first part of the prequel series to The Reward.

It actually came out yesterday, but I've only seen it today since I spent most of yesterday (and the previous part of the week) trying to catch up with The Warrens of Oric the Awesome from the beginning. I'm now about a hundred pages (at default posts-per-page) from being halfway through! It's definitely worth it, though.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

NEW STEVEN UNIVERSE

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

started playing xenonaughts recently again. i do so love walking into alien ships and just blasting everything with a plasma machine gun. i really like the x division mod so much cool stuff and a much slower pace too. the mech suits are particularly cool every time i walk up and blast aliens i hear grimith yelling "tank suit!". for those wondering what the game is is basically xcom but good and true to the original formula.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

My girlfriend bought a synth. Gonna make some funky tunes tomorrow.

NEW STEVEN UNIVERSE

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yeah, a lot of the episodes feel too short. Especially Greg's flashback episode.
I like Jaime. He is very dramatic.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 10416 10417 [10418] 10419 10420 ... 13325