Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10394 10395 [10396] 10397 10398 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15764361 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

I didn't sleep long yet I had a really long dream.  Probably because I woke up before I could forget it?  I don't remember it now, ironically, just that it involved engineering and was really satisfying.

I can find french nationalist pictures on illuminati sites, but that doesn't mean that the french government is run by the illuminati. :P
That's what we want you to think! :P

I'm no fan of the PUA scene, but that's the Hitler Ate Sugar fallacy.
He did WHAT??  But he never ate rice, right?  I have to get my carbs somehow...
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Remember, Hitler also disliked the smoking of tobacco, so better get to giving those kids cigars or you're a nazi!
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile

Haha its funny because its a serious thing and you aren't taking it seriously.
Technically for something to be funny it has to be at least a little bad:
Humor happens when you manage to land in the area where bad things are possible, but not (from that person's point of view, in their exact mind frame, at the particular moment that they are told the joke) probable. I mean personally? I can find just about anything, no matter how bad, funny with a little bit of work and timing. Even things that directly affect me I can usually take in a black humor sort of way, and I'd be hard presses to think of things that I couldn't think of a scenario in which they would be funny.

That shart is stupidly simplistic. Humor does not work like that.

Personally I prefer cartoonist Scott Adams' theory of the Six Elements of Humor:

-Meanness
-Naughtiness
-Cuteness
-Bizarreness
-Recognizability
-Cleverness

Humor consists of the mixing of two or more of these elements. The more that are [resent the more like;y it will be funny and the funnier it will be.

http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_dilbert_blog/2007/07/writing-funny.html
http://philosaccounting.com/main/the-six-dimensions-of-humor-scott-adams/
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Derail happy:

I have (hopefully successfully) genetically engineered a bacterium today. Brb getting a castle and a hunchbacked assistant.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile

Derail happy:

I have (hopefully successfully) genetically engineered a bacterium today. Brb getting a castle and a hunchbacked assistant.
University?
In a time before time, I had a name.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Derail happy:

University?
Yep, Biotech.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Derail happy:

University?
Yep, Biotech.

If a company named Umbrella try to hire you, just say no.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Derail happy:

University?
Yep, Biotech.

If a company named Umbrella try to hire you, just say no.
If you're about to be involved in anything at all resembling a Resident Evil plot, run. Run as fast as you can. Seriously.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Derail happy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_%28Discworld%29

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

TOO LAZY TO GO BACK AND CHECK THREAD

STAR WARS TRAILER
MARKHAMILLNNNGHHHHH
HARRISONFOOORDDDDDNNNNGHHHH
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

Derail happy:

What'd you change?
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:20:37 am by penguinofhonor »

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

Finally touched my guitar equipment again, after months of not playing.

Life still sucks and I still suck at guitar, but both suck slightly less now. My mood sucks slightly less too, so that's a happy.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

SO
YEAH
HYPE AND SUCH
also have a nerdy polandball
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

In my opinion, this is best Polandball ever.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 10394 10395 [10396] 10397 10398 ... 13325