Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10392 10393 [10394] 10395 10396 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15768828 times)

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile

Javert poking his head through a window has been a meme on imgur and some parts of reddit for quite a while now. Must have been a few months at the very least. Usually prefaced with something like "my face when".
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is that Russell Crowe? Where is that gif from?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile

Les Miserables.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh right, of course.
Trust me to not be paying attention. >_<
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile

REDACTED DUE TO LACK OF HUMOR
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 01:04:13 am by Bohandas »
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-snip-
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 03:05:07 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile

What the people need to do to ward off rape culture and patriarchal thinking is to wear a hat made out of foil.
Nah, to prevent things like that you need an actual tinfoil hat (instead of those aluminum ripoffs), which if you wanted to make would cost like $300 now.

On that crazy note I had no idea the prices of tin foil was so high now. I mean seriously, prices for a piece 12"x12" piece of tinfoil tended to start around $280 and go up from there into the hundreds or even low thousands depending on how thick you wanted it.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

What the people need to do to ward off rape culture and patriarchal thinking is to wear a hat made out of foil.

Edit: I'll tone it down and say "please take this out of the happy thread" instead of my more laconic post a few seconds ago.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 12:39:57 am by EnigmaticHat »
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Nothing to see here.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 12:56:56 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

nothing to see here either
Haha its funny because its a serious thing and you aren't taking it seriously.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 01:42:55 am by EnigmaticHat »
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Actually never mind that was in poor taste.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haha its funny because its a serious thing and you aren't taking it seriously.
Technically for something to be funny it has to be at least a little bad:
Humor happens when you manage to land in the area where bad things are possible, but not (from that person's point of view, in their exact mind frame, at the particular moment that they are told the joke) probable. I mean personally? I can find just about anything, no matter how bad, funny with a little bit of work and timing. Even things that directly affect me I can usually take in a black humor sort of way, and I'd be hard presses to think of things that I couldn't think of a scenario in which they would be funny.
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile

Comedy is a dead art. Tragedy is where the funny is at. :D
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Random link to a youtube video told me that there was an actual Les Miserables movie.
AND I'M LATE 3 YEARS ;_;
Yes I get the difference in cinematography and voice, but context matters. :P

Whaaat, how did you not know this? I'm so sad! That's one of my favorite films! I streamed it not so long after it came out :<
Oh hum :<
I can't do video streaming! D:
Thanks for the note though! I am totally watching clip by clip and wondering where to buy this gem!

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Random link to a youtube video told me that there was an actual Les Miserables movie.
AND I'M LATE 3 YEARS ;_;
Yes I get the difference in cinematography and voice, but context matters. :P

Whaaat, how did you not know this? I'm so sad! That's one of my favorite films! I streamed it not so long after it came out :<
Oh hum :<
I can't do video streaming! D:
Thanks for the note though! I am totally watching clip by clip and wondering where to buy this gem!
Tchka! Amazon!
Pages: 1 ... 10392 10393 [10394] 10395 10396 ... 13325