Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10375 10376 [10377] 10378 10379 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15781732 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Cool, Toady just changed my username to my internet default, I feel very happy about this.
Ah, you're David the Master!
Please forgive me, David-sama, I did not recognise you. Why are you wearing a disguise?
He's not wearing a disguise--that's why you didn't recognize him.

That is, he doesn't have an avatar.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

So, legal stuff happened between me and my ex wife (read: she somehow got a lawyer and came at me with a bunch of bullshit accusations, trying to take custody of my oldest kid.) I largely came out unscathed, although the judge is sending us to counseling to communicate better. I have three weapons at my disposal to annihilate my ex in counseling and quickly and definitively turn her into the villain: my charisma, my sales skills, and the truth.

She's going to regret bringing war to a warrior, and even though I have no violent intentions or even urges, she will lose in a humiliating fashion. I don't need to beat her up with my hands or feet (and she wouldn't be a worthy opponent, so there's nothing in it for me anyway,) but she just gave me the chance to destroy her in the courtroom, and that's a chance I'll gladly take.

Oh, and I should be hearing back soon about a semi-promotion. Fingers crossed.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I liked Objective better*, but it's their name.
*This totally has nothing to do with my love of Ace Attorney.
We just need an attorney with a flamethrower and all will be good again.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Well we've seen a prosecutor with a laser face. Is that close?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Hi Cinder, nice to meet you (:

I bought a nice pair of jeans.
I like these simple pleasures.  I'm enjoying a baguette from a local bakery (which apparently wholesales to the local chain grocery store.)  They're amazing.  They're easy to bite into, yet they resist having a piece torn off.  And they have a slight sour taste (much less than proper sourdough) which is apparently due to some vinegar in the mix, according to the label.  Plus sea salt (ha) and potato flour (yay).

I guess there's a reason I buy one every time I go grocery shopping, it's a treat food.  And $3 for a full baguette isn't a terrible deal.  Yesterday I splurged on premade onion guacamole and used the baguette like chips, which was more pricey but worth it.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Rice and beans for dinner. [College intensifies]
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Beans are great but frozen fish is good in rice also.  For acceptable values of "good" (cheap).  And I've found that the bag of "Lefty's fish and chicken spices" I bought months ago has lasted far longer than I expected.  It's meant for breading but works just fine in stew and rice.  It's mainly flour but it's also pretty hot even in low amounts.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Well we've seen a prosecutor with a laser face. Is that close?

The thrown coffee and the lasers together are close enough to a flamethrower.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile

Cool, Toady just changed my username to my internet default, I feel very happy about this.
Ah, you're David the Master!
Please forgive me, David-sama, I did not recognise you. Why are you wearing a disguise?
He's not wearing a disguise--that's why you didn't recognize him.

That is, he doesn't have an avatar.
You could say that I was wearing a disguise all those years, as Magistrum always has been my default internet name.
I think I messed up something when registering and ended up with that username and it kind of... Stayed there.
But even then, do I not have a face to you?
In a time before time, I had a name.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile

No, you're just this cruel blank whiteness (or blackness for the darkling themers).
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

The Avatar was the face of the Forumite...
Until the Fire Nation attacked.
But, on a slightly more serious note, you don't. Your average Bay12er, I think, at least partially recognises someone based on their avatar.
No avatar=confusion.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

*skims back a few pages*

Oooooooh, Cinder's Objective. Was wondering who that was. Figured it was some old forum-goer who lurked more than they posted.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

I use sigs and names. That's how I noticed New Objective, at least.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile

I might work on that eventually, I just want to get a permanent face for everything, like I did with my username.
In a time before time, I had a name.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

You're welcome to use my avatar. Then we can confuse people.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 10375 10376 [10377] 10378 10379 ... 13325