Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10335 10336 [10337] 10338 10339 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15768982 times)

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

Finally got around to watching 'Sword Art Online' and might have my 2nd favorite anime after watching season 1 and...
ITS JUST REALLY GREAT AND STUFF AND I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO MOST ANIME FANS
The first arc is good! The second arc is horrible and I don't even think I finished it.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile

Finally got around to watching 'Sword Art Online' and might have my 2nd favorite anime after watching season 1 and...
ITS JUST REALLY GREAT AND STUFF AND I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO MOST ANIME FANS
The first arc is good! The second arc is horrible and I don't even think I finished it.
Yeah, the first arc is great. The second arc of season 1 is... ok, at best. It does a lot of things a lot of people don't really like. Then the first arc of season 2 is great, then there's a "recap episode and a 5 episode or so mini-filler type of arc, and then there is another awesome arc to finish off the second season.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

The second arc of season 1 is... ok, at best. It does a lot of things a lot of people don't really like.
If by "things a lot of people don't like," you mean "incest, rape vibes, taking the competent female character and making her a useless damsel in distress, and did I mention incest," then yes, it does.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

I would indeed file those under the category of "things a lot of people don't like". You don't manage to get SAO's reputation for nothing.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile

taking the competent female character and making her a useless damsel in distress
To be fair she did actually attempt (and nearly succeed) in an escape attempt, which is a lot more than you usually see in your standard damsel in distress; but yeah, those are the more prominent problems. It also attempts to cram an entire second book into the space of like 6 episodes, which means that the pacing is really cramped and doesn't come off near as well as it could.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

NINTENDO DIRECT JUST ANNOUNCED LUCAS DLC. AND MII COSTUMES DLC. AND A SURVEY WHERE YOU CAN VOTE TO INFLUENCE THE NEXT DLC FIGHTER CHOICE
It's FEF, not FEOF

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

SMTXFIRE EMBLEM IS FINALLY HERE. ITS SO ANIME
It's FEF, not FEOF

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 02:53:08 pm by penguinofhonor »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

IT'S APRIL 2ND IN JAPAN RIGHT NOW. THIS IS WORLDWIDE STREAM.

ITS SO ANIME
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 05:32:48 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile

The second arc of season 1 is... ok, at best. It does a lot of things a lot of people don't really like.
If by "things a lot of people don't like," you mean "incest, rape vibes, taking the competent female character and making her a useless damsel in distress, and did I mention incest," then yes, it does.
OH GOD I JUST GOT TO A WHOLE LOT FOR THAT RIGHT NOW AND
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
also NO

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Smash Ballot is live on the smash website! Go to the version of your country and scroll down!
It's FEF, not FEOF

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

I just finished watching Beaglerush's Live and Impossible EXALT base assault. It is a thing of beauty. The next time you want to watch a movie, watch it instead, because holy goddamn.
Episode... 104????? What the fucking fuck, he made like 10 episodes in five years last I checked.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, following up on something I saw in GD the other day, I put milk in with my scrambled eggs this morning, and they were waaay more light and fluffy than usual. Thanks for the tip, whoever it was that brought it up!
Hahah, before that discussion I honestly had no idea there were people who made scrambled eggs without milk.
As in, I didn't even think that would be called "scrambled eggs". :P ...I think I'll stick with the milk version.

NINTENDO DIRECT JUST ANNOUNCED LUCAS DLC. AND MII COSTUMES DLC. AND A SURVEY WHERE YOU CAN VOTE TO INFLUENCE THE NEXT DLC FIGHTER CHOICE
If they add that fuckwad Lucas back in I will be less than pleased.
Worst. Character. Ever.  [/Comicbookguy]
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

So, following up on something I saw in GD the other day, I put milk in with my scrambled eggs this morning, and they were waaay more light and fluffy than usual. Thanks for the tip, whoever it was that brought it up!
Hahah, before that discussion I honestly had no idea there were people who made scrambled eggs without milk.
As in, I didn't even think that would be called "scrambled eggs". :P ...I think I'll stick with the milk version.

Me neither.  I'm tempted to say "That would be gelato!", but apparently Scott Pilgrim left out some information...  Fried sugar-free gelato at best.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 10335 10336 [10337] 10338 10339 ... 13325