Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10334 10335 [10336] 10337 10338 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15772275 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

Brought in a big bowl of M&Ms and Skittles to share at work today, and the greatest challenge has been keeping the shit-eating grin off my face until somebody actually tries to eat a handful at one go without having realized what's going on. I may not often do April 1st pranks, but when I do, they're as childish as possible.
Wait, what's going on. Did you put laxatives in the skittles or something?

Oh wait, skittles are harder to chew than m&ms. Is that it?
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile

Finally got around to watching 'Sword Art Online' and might have my 2nd favorite anime after watching season 1 and...
ITS JUST REALLY GREAT AND STUFF AND I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO MOST ANIME FANS

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

I enjoyed SAO.

Also, on the topic of DF and being able to fuck shit up on a mythological level:

Imagine the reports. An adventurer slaughters a city, and fades into myth. Songs are written about the day he fell upon the town. A statue is built over the ruins.

Dwarf Fortress.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

Brought in a big bowl of M&Ms and Skittles to share at work today, and the greatest challenge has been keeping the shit-eating grin off my face until somebody actually tries to eat a handful at one go without having realized what's going on. I may not often do April 1st pranks, but when I do, they're as childish as possible.

I thought it was because the flavors... don't mix well.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

I assume it's because the poor sod will be expecting a mouthful of chocolate.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

I thought it was because the flavors... don't mix well.
Fortunately I have a small bag of m&ms and skittles with which to perform science.

...Not too bad. It's good and then there's a brief bleah moment where the chocolate and sour blends together and then it's good again.

Would've been a better prank with laxatives. All pranks are better with laxatives.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

All pranks are better with laxatives.
QFT

Anyway, actual happy: last day of term! I get two weeks off to work on my quantum stockpile of assignments!
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile

Got a good dinner, this is good.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Also, more illegal! Pranks are better when they lead to annoyance and surprise than when they lead to bowel movements and lawsuits.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I am back!
I have successfully carried bags full of donations through mountain trails under cold, rain and fog to people in need in a small town, and helped repair some of the benches for the small town's church.
Much fun was had helping people and then messing around afterwards.
Caroline wins the thread!
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Also, more illegal! Pranks are better when they lead to annoyance and surprise than when they lead to bowel movements and lawsuits.

Personally, I like to offer people chocolates, and when they eat them, ha! Jokes on them, it's deadly poison. Unfortunately none of them seem to laugh with me. Or do much, really, except lie face down on the floor and not move.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile

Yeah, tricking someone into eating laxatives can go all of the way up to the "attempted murder" level, since it's totally possible to kill somebody that way (there was a big thing where somebody accidentally killed somebody though something that was intended to be a prank a few years back).
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Personally, I like to offer people chocolates, and when they eat them, ha! Jokes on them, it's deadly poison. Unfortunately none of them seem to laugh with me. Or do much, really, except lie face down on the floor and not move.
Some people just can't take a joke. Honestly, like when I jump around the corner with a nerf gun and fire and then SURPRISE, HA, it's actually a real gun painted bright colours! They tend to just gurgle at me and fall over. Make a god-awful mess too.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Some people just can't take a joke. Honestly, like when I jump around the corner with a nerf gun and fire and then SURPRISE, HA, it's actually a real gun painted bright colours! They tend to just gurgle at me and fall over. Make a god-awful mess too.

Honestly, some people have just no sense of humour, you know?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I am back!
I have successfully carried bags full of donations through mountain trails under cold, rain and fog to people in need in a small town, and helped repair some of the benches for the small town's church.
Much fun was had helping people and then messing around afterwards.
Caroline wins the thread!
Caroline does, in fact, win the thread, along with a 100 internets and a years supply of twix.
How do you feel about your victory, Caroline?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 10334 10335 [10336] 10337 10338 ... 13325