Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10333 10334 [10335] 10336 10337 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15771549 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pffft, why the heck would you use the 'Unread Replies' function anyway.
I've never understood the point.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

So you can just go to a thread whenever it had replies in it rather than holding a bunch of tabs open all the time and refreshing them on occasion. It's helpful for me.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Instead you have one tab open and refreshing that, only to be disappointed because it gets flooded with posts from spammy threads you have no interest in.

Instead of, I dunno, just checking the subforums like a normal person.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

I follow threads on pretty much every board except Curses. It's handy to have all of those in one place.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Instead you have one tab open and refreshing that, only to be disappointed because it gets flooded with posts from spammy threads you have no interest in.

Instead of, I dunno, just checking the subforums like a normal person.
Too much scrolling for me to bother.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile

I got my 23andme genetic testing results back today.  Pretty much no major bad results other than an increased risk of Alzheimer and metabolizing some drugs too fast.  Also I'm ultra-resistant to male pattern baldness, which will be fun to tease my balding brother with.   :P  I also have some muscle gene variant that is often present in olympic sprinters. 

Also it said I have wet earwax, but honestly I clean my ears every day and I'm never seen any earwax at all. 
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Can I steal your genes? Well, just the MPB ones.

So, I think I've figured out the best thing about college. It's having people put a gun to your head to go outside your comfort zone, to look up/read/watch/experience things that you'd never seek out on your own time, but which are still worthwhile and very interesting.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A little spider (not a cute one, still impressive looking, just on a small scale) just crawled dramatically across my laptop screen.
I have the light off, so I just saw its silhouette suddenly appear. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

It's having people put a gun to your head
SUCH HAPPINESS :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

So, following up on something I saw in GD the other day, I put milk in with my scrambled eggs this morning, and they were waaay more light and fluffy than usual. Thanks for the tip, whoever it was that brought it up!

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I still can't believe people DON'T put milk in their scrambled eggs honestly. It's how I was raised. Also, if you have left over french toast milk, you can make vanilla scrambled eggs for the side out of it, since it's basically the same thing just with vanilla (at least mine is).

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Brought in a big bowl of M&Ms and Skittles to share at work today, and the greatest challenge has been keeping the shit-eating grin off my face until somebody actually tries to eat a handful at one go without having realized what's going on. I may not often do April 1st pranks, but when I do, they're as childish as possible.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

I achieved a stealth operation last night, and met with success the following morning. A classic prank.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

I know this is supposed to be an April Fools joke, but it's actually really an awesome podcast-y thing.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Mmm, pizza...
Y'know, I always thought it was weir that cartoons depicted pizza as having enough cheese to drown the world, when I've never seen anything like that IRL.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 10333 10334 [10335] 10336 10337 ... 13325