Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10331 10332 [10333] 10334 10335 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15767166 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

Yandere Sim is hilarious. On a youtube video from the dev someone posted a comment.

Her name is not important, what is important is what she's going to do. She just fucking hate this world and all those sluts that want to steal her senpai. Her whole life is just cold biter hatred and she always want to love him violently. This is time of vengence and no live is worth saving. She will put enough grave as many as she can. It's time for her to kill and it's time for her to die.

The dev responded.
"My Doki-Doki Love Crusade begins.....here."

Best indie game dev of 2015 so far.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

Quote from: Toady One
I'm not sure how to evaluate the quality of the results -- say, after some stuff happens and we have some freshly created dwarves, the celestial ibis mates with the sun and lays an egg which contains the progenitors of a giant-sized race who all come to reside in their lost city and forge the device which weaves the destiny of the dwarves and the dwarves rebel and break the device and that's why dwarves grow old and die now, or whatever.

God, I love this game.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

What.
Where was this from.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

On a similar note.
In the last world I checked, the Bastion of Reason and the Insightful House were sharing copies of books, classics like Injuries for Everyone, The Secret Of The Path Of The Moon, Do We Understand The Year?, Dissection: Before And After, Life With The Lever, Foraging Behavior For Students, In Pursuit Of The Negation (about proof by contradiction) and Unusual Adhesives.
I need to read these books.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What.
Where was this from.

New FotF reply. I think we're really on the cusp of the point where Dwarf Fortress becomes not merely an awe-inspiring game, but an awe-inspiring monument to procedural generation in and of itself.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

I seem to be in a patriotic mood apparently.
Started listening to anchors aweigh while studying then spent an hour looking for a good quality video of people singing it that wasn't the navy band, the band version sounded too orchestrated.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

From the same FotF reply:

Quote from: Toady
...this leads to questions about whether you'd be able to play in an actual Age of Myth where dwarves don't yet age and the sun doesn't exist, or something.

This gets all my yes. All of it. And then some.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But what if...the sun...was the dwarves?

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

From the same FotF reply:

Quote from: Toady
...this leads to questions about whether you'd be able to play in an actual Age of Myth where dwarves don't yet age and the sun doesn't exist, or something.

This gets all my yes. All of it. And then some.
dude. It'll be like procedurally generated Silmarillion epics.
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ASUSUSHDUHTUDYJAYRHRYWGSUYSHSHAY
Sig! Onol

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

ASUSUSHDUHTUDYJAYRHRYWGSUYSHSHAY
no comprehende mi amigo no speaky die eldritch cthulhuspeak.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm excited at the prospect of fucking the world up on a mythological tier.
Sig! Onol

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Going to Glasgow tomorrow for the day. Not quite sure what we'll do whilst there, but something will be thought of I'm sure.
Since it's Glasgow... heroin skag?
FTFY.
Man, I've been reading quite a bit of Irvine Welsh lately.

Also, I drink tea with milk and a little sugar. I don't like black tea. I haven't tried tea with milk and no sugar, though.
I generally have coffee with milk and a small amount of sugar, too, but I don't mind black coffee either. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

I'm excited at the prospect of fucking the world up on a mythological tier.
Being an eldritch abomination, does that mean you're going to be able to play as yourself?

Oh. Hell. Yes.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 10331 10332 [10333] 10334 10335 ... 13325