Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10328 10329 [10330] 10331 10332 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15764709 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Their style's changed quite a bit, but they're certainly good.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Saw a jaw dropping sunset when I took a walk after dinner. I probably looked really weird frantically turning around constantly to look at it while walking.

Also a bigger happy is that with a single sentence she manages to dispel all the nasty shit that built up over the day as complete nonsense. Being proved that my hunch about something is so wrong rarely feels this good, and I don't think she even understands how much that simple greeting meant to improve my mood.

And another unrelated minor happy is that I have a single beer, probably won't do much good to my throat but I missed beer for a while now, it's good to relax a bit.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Transferred my computer to the case I was given for my birthday, and technically built one in the process. Also learned how to mount a motherboard in another computer.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

These are all very useful skills. Well done!

Most coffees don't seem to give me a boost either. I prefer tea.
Tea is great.
With or without milk?
With milk, of course. I'm not a barbarian.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

YOU TAKE THAT BACK
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

NEVER

I BET YOU TAKE SUGAR IN YOUR TEA AS WELL, BARBARIAN
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

I rule in favour of BlitzDungeoneer. Tea with milk is indeed inferior to tea black.
*GAVEL SOUND*
Happy Thread court dismissed.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

YOU TAKE THAT BACK, YOU SUGARLESS, MILK-POURING ORANGE

I'LL F***ING DROWN YOU IN SUGAR AND TEA WITHOUT MILK

WHAT THEN

YOU'RE JUST AN ORANGE, SO YOU'LL NEVER GET OUT
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Found one of my dormmates from last year is in the same lecture I'm in, glad to see her again (since she doesn't live in the same huge apartment that a bunch of the others are sharing.) Though I hope we don't wind up being too talkative during the lectures.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Found one of my dormmates from last year is in the same lecture I'm in, glad to see her again (since she doesn't live in the same huge apartment that a bunch of the others are sharing.) Though I hope we don't wind up being too talkative during the lectures.
Too 'talkative', eh?
*suggestive waggle of eyebrows*

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

I rule in favour of BlitzDungeoneer. Tea with milk is indeed inferior to tea black.
*GAVEL SOUND*
Happy Thread court dismissed.
I'll do you one better.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Too 'talkative', eh?
*suggestive waggle of eyebrows*
Well, last year I strongly suspected that both she and this one guy had a crush on me, but then it turns out I'm asexual. I think I made a post about it on some other thread once.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Oh.
Well, to quote the me of multiple time periods, now I feel like an insensitive douchebag.
Or, more specifically, more so than I usually do.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

asexual
Huh. There's like, three of you on the forums from what I recall. Outnumber the aromantic folks a bit >.>

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh.
Well, to quote the me of multiple time periods, now I feel like an insensitive douchebag.
Or, more specifically, more so than I usually do.
Nah, it's okay. And I hope I didn't come off as passive-aggressive. I just feel completely apathetic towards sex is all. So anything about sexuality, as it relates to me, just elicits an "eh."
Pages: 1 ... 10328 10329 [10330] 10331 10332 ... 13325