Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10327 10328 [10329] 10330 10331 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15766877 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

On that note.
It's FEF, not FEOF

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

I'm so gosh diddly damned hyper right now that I just challenged a redneck on facebook on his political beliefs

I just got tired of seeing one too many "PRESDENTS NEEDA HAVE MYILITERRY EXPERIENCE LIKE GUD OLE DUBYA UNLIKE BAYRACK HOOSIER OBAAMA" so I responded:

Not to put a damper on your mood or anything, but Bush Jr. only flew for the National Guard for like four years. He transferred out after that and went to Alabama for two more years, where he basically became a paper pusher while he worked for a local Senator's campaign.
Also, look up the whole idea of civilian leadership of the military. It's how we avoid situations like every other country who allows military leadership of the military (recently, Egypt and Syria).

FAKEDIT:

his response was surprisingly well worded:

I can't deny an educated opinion. But, I would rather have a president that was patriotic enough to serve in the worlds greatest military than one that has not served. And by that I am not saying that our government should be run by the military, but it is definitely an advantage for the commander in chief to have military service under his belt.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile

I just reread ggamer's post and realized that he managed to put the phrases "balls to the wall intense", "maximum overdrive", and "I JUST FUCKED THAT PAPER" in the same post.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Just met the latest nephew to join the ranks of the family.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Nice. Caffeine-fueled achievements are best achievements.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I shall have to try one of these 'Americanos'. Most coffee doesn't seem to give me a boost any more these days.

...Something annoys me about that last sentence, but I cannot put my finger on it, nor can I be bothered rewriting it.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Most coffees don't seem to give me a boost either. I prefer tea.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

I heard that the Americans recently discovered the flat white.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Most coffees don't seem to give me a boost either. I prefer tea.
Tea is great.
With or without milk?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

I shall have to try one of these 'Americanos'. Most coffee doesn't seem to give me a boost any more these days.

...Something annoys me about that last sentence, but I cannot put my finger on it, nor can I be bothered rewriting it.

"any more" and "these days" mean pretty much the same thing in that context. That might be the problem.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"any more" and "these days" mean pretty much the same thing in that context. That might be the problem.
Yeah, I think so. The sentence just seemed... wrong both, these days, though. :-\
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Nightwish's first studio album with Floor out today!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

I put in a few job applications around campus. I'm rather nervous, this is only my second time using a resume and last time I never heard back.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile

I haven't posted at bay12 in a while, still been around though. Anyway, I met someone who I love very much and makes me very happy.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nightwish's first studio album with Floor out today!
Man, I stopped listening to Nightwish after Tarja Turunen left back when I was in high school. They still good?
Pages: 1 ... 10327 10328 [10329] 10330 10331 ... 13325