Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10326 10327 [10328] 10329 10330 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15764306 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

My computer's dad could beat up your computer's dad!
And thus, the robot apocalypse began.
That happened the day we turned over the majority of stock trading and floor cleaning to algorithms. They'll bankrupt us all and then trip us down the stairs or out of windows while we panic.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

That happened the day we turned over the majority of stock trading and floor cleaning to algorithms. They'll bankrupt us all and then trip us down the stairs or out of windows while we panic.
I think I read the same article you did. I for one welcome our new incomprehensible algorithmic overlords.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Helped a fellow driver out today. I was catching up to a truck on the interstate when I noticed that one of his trailer doors was open. Not secured, but just hanging open and swinging in the wind slightly. Could be a fairly major hazard.

Anyway, as I pulled up alongside him I matched his speed and tapped the horn a couple of times to get his attention, then gestured towards the back and mouthed "door". He must have figured that something was wrong, even if he didn't know the exact problem, since he pulled over as soon as it was safe.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I think I read the same article you did. I for one welcome our new incomprehensible algorithmic overlords.
There's been roughly ten fucktons of articles on that in the past few years, and for good reason.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page

Is that a drink? Babby Snake on the rocks.
I'm picturing a little shooksnake sitting on top of a bunch of icecubes in a glass.

Have to say that i like that feeling of "I NEED TO DRAW THIS". :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Shook I was just complaining that I needed a snake picture and are you psychic or what.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile

Got back to my cat after 3 weeks.  I think she missed me. Or just missed having anyone at all to be around. Poor wee scone.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

Got back to my cat after 3 weeks.  I think she missed me. Or just missed having anyone at all to be around. Poor wee scone.
Pictures?

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Is that a drink? Babby Snake on the rocks.
I'm picturing a little shooksnake sitting on top of a bunch of icecubes in a glass.

Have to say that i like that feeling of "I NEED TO DRAW THIS". :v
Make that your new avatar.
Then draw more things, because you're good at it.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Make that your new avatar.
Then draw more things, because you're good at it.
Makes me smile at seeing how your art progresses after the passing days, Shook :)
I love how practice develops into expertise.

Also, those eyebrows and those eyes. xD

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Does that snaek know anything about the facenomicon?

Probably not.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Or maybe the Facenomicon turned into a babby snake.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

I hope you're ready for how BALLS TO THE WALLS INTENSE the last hour and a half of my life was

We close at work at 9, and we got around a 20 person ticket at 8. I managed to close the place at 1030, but I had a 750 word ethics assignment due at Midnight that I had not even begun to work on. My truck is also near empty, so it took me about 30 minutes to get meself back home (I was worried about running outta gase), giving me about an hour to write that shit. Normally, i'd just flail around and shit out a D-worthy 600 word POS in thirty minutes. But there was one thing life didn't plan for...

I shifted into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!

I drank a triple shot Americano before I left work (for those not in the know, that's 3 shots of espresso dilluted in some water to cut down on the bitterness, about a metricfuckton mg of caffeine)

I just wrote an 867 word assignment about whether or not the ends justify the means in ethics, including about a half dozen citations from various sources. EVERY ASPECT of this assignment was created in the hour I had to write it, including my complete understanding of Chicago MOS formatting.

I JUST FUCKED THAT PAPER

The downside is that now my blood feels like drugs, so I most likely won't be able to sleep for another couple hours.

THE PRICE I PAY FOR EXCELLENCE
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 11:28:30 pm by ggamer »

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile

I JUST FUCKED THAT PAPER
This... Could have been better phrased.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

... Nnoo, I think that regardless of however you want to take that sentence, it's still applicable.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 10326 10327 [10328] 10329 10330 ... 13325