Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10325 10326 [10327] 10328 10329 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15765332 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

-snip-
Oh shit someone else remembers Amelia Bedelia. That book taught me whole new levels of how to be a pedantic fuck.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Found an adorable babby snake on the rocks. Didn't get a pic sadly and I'm not good at judging species.

They awaken!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Is that a drink? Babby Snake on the rocks.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Yeah no Last Airbender was a pile of wank.
Her lemon pie was the bomb.

No, seriously.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

I'm picturing a little shooksnake sitting on top of a bunch of icecubes in a glass.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile

Just finished an awesome birthday party, definitely happy today. :D
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I'm picturing a little shooksnake sitting on top of a bunch of icecubes in a glass.

Little lemon gummy snake that slowly dissolves away into the solution.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah man, it's a shot of whiskey with added snake venom for that extra kick.

My happy: My water cooler arrived today! :D
A little disappointed I was asleep when it was delivered, but no biggie. My friend and I lugged it inside, plugged it in, and chucked on a bottle. Now it's chilling the water. Exciting stuff!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Spent the last twenty hours or so LANning. Played my first game of competitive DotA 2 (and fed horribly, of course), played my first game of CoD 4 (I think I might have been hitting people by the end of the session), and played a ton of Warcraft 3 custom maps. So much fun, so little sleep.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Speaking of The Last Airbender, precisely what about it was so bad? I never saw it, but I have never heard a positive review of it.

Among other things, it states that bending abilities are rare magic powers when the cartoon makes it clear in the first episode that it's not "magic", despite what Sokka thinks. I never saw it, just the trailer.

I have never heard of that. Tell me more. Actually I probably have, but it's located in the repressed memories portion of my brain.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

MY computer did a software update last night and now the sound system is working again. I was going to send it in to the manufacturer under warranty for repairs today or tomorrow, but hey!
I make Spellcrafts!

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

MY computer did a software update last night and now the sound system is working again.
I'm sure it was a typo, but it made it seem like you were saying, "MY computer did a software update! MY computer is better than YOURS! MINE does software updates!"

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

My computer's dad could beat up your computer's dad!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

My computer's dad could beat up your computer's dad!
And thus, the robot apocalypse began.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile

I swear, I'm the family dog person because everyone comes to me to baabysit dogs. And now I'm dealing with a delightful Jack Russell-Shitzu-Pomeranian (Jackshit) puppy :3
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis
Pages: 1 ... 10325 10326 [10327] 10328 10329 ... 13325