Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10287 10288 [10289] 10290 10291 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15765447 times)

HeroPizza42

• Bay Watcher
  • My ☼mandrake army☼ is almost ready
    • View Profile
    • Pinterest

not sure if I already ptw
My Pinterest

Sorry for my grammar and spelling, I have Dyslexia amongst other problems.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Had a dental appointment this morning (and I've posted before about what an awesome Good Guy Greg my dentist is), and while I'm laying there, I start thinking about how cool it would be to 3D print replacement teeth.

I mention this to him, and he goes "Oh yeah, I'm already in talks with a couple of tech startups about designing a system to do that."  :D
Dude, your dentist sounds awesome.
He is. Two fillings, in and out in 45 minutes, never felt a thing. He has a Novocaine machine that uses a very tiny needle and pumps the drug in slowly, as opposed to the "jaws of life" type needles they used to use, where they basically just forced the whole plunger load into your jaw muscle. Dude has always been tech-savvy.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Voice of steel does look interesting.

Though I feel that I may need to shout commands in a russian accent at the robot.

This is not a bad thing.
Must resist urge to make penisbot 3000.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Had a dental appointment this morning (and I've posted before about what an awesome Good Guy Greg my dentist is), and while I'm laying there, I start thinking about how cool it would be to 3D print replacement teeth.

I mention this to him, and he goes "Oh yeah, I'm already in talks with a couple of tech startups about designing a system to do that."  :D
Dude, your dentist sounds awesome.
He is. Two fillings, in and out in 45 minutes, never felt a thing. He has a Novocaine machine that uses a very tiny needle and pumps the drug in slowly, as opposed to the "jaws of life" type needles they used to use, where they basically just forced the whole plunger load into your jaw muscle. Dude has always been tech-savvy.

I am flying to America for my next dentist's appointment.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Voice of steel does look interesting.

Though I feel that I may need to shout commands in a russian accent at the robot.

This is not a bad thing.

What's wrong with you?!
Make a kickstarter already.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Intriguing.

I'm assuming this isn't uncharitable because it's probably intentional: Boris made me crack up.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Hopefully 13-year-olds will save their breath cursing because they'll need their voice to operate fighter, which would be rather unbearable to hear as well, though.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

Hopefully 13-year-olds will save their breath cursing because they'll need their voice to operate fighter, which would be rather unbearable to hear as well, though.
Nah, they'll just name all their attacks with really vulgar swear words.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Dammit. You're right.

I also don't like online games because they are too dynamic for my taste - I have to get on my own pace in game, only then I can enjoy it. So I wish they had an offline version or plotline.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

So....this is basically going to work like Baymax did in Big Hero 6?? (i.e. similar to great bad 1970's HK films where the fighters call out the names of their attacks as they do them)

....That would actually be pretty damn cool.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm new here and started an ISG voting game with zombies:

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=149463.msg6107415#msg6107415
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 12:09:20 pm by Transcendant »

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Something I reblogged recently.

Nietzsche x Carly Rae Jepsen. Enjoy :D
This is wonderful; thank you so much for sharing!

Shit, I'd do that too. Well, probably not really vulgar, but since you mentioned it, now all I want to do is blast my enemies apart with a Hypersonic Fuck Beam.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

So....this is basically going to work like Baymax did in Big Hero 6?? (i.e. similar to great bad 1970's HK films where the fighters call out the names of their attacks as they do them)

....That would actually be pretty damn cool.
Or every single shounen anime ever made.
On a completely related note, this seems to be precisely what I've been looking for as far as games go.
I am getting this regardless of how much it costs, and nothing is going to stop me.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

At the same time, the complexity of the joint system makes me think of Toribash. I'm wondering if matches will degenerate into flail-tastic epileptic seizure contests.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

At the same time, the complexity of the joint system makes me think of Toribash. I'm wondering if matches will degenerate into flail-tastic epileptic seizure contests.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 10287 10288 [10289] 10290 10291 ... 13325