Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10279 10280 [10281] 10282 10283 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15757385 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

mysteriously vanished
in a massive explosion
Somehow, I'm detecting a link between these two events.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Old Age Policy textbook cites a study by Camacho. Possibly, I've got the wrong mental picture. This is what tends to happen when I encounter a name for the first time in a work of fiction, but I regret nothing.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

I got off of work way early today, which means I have time to study and do some other fun stuff!
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I think Vector should keep her hair bald and sexy. :V
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 08:19:25 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

DON'T DO IT VEC YOUR HAIR HAS SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR AND YES I KNOW THAT HAIR IS TECHNICALLY DEAD TISSUE BUT MY POINT STILL STANDS

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING
DID THEY CUT HER EARS TOO
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

IT HAS SO MUCH TO FLOP ABOUT FOR

OR IT WILL IN A FEW MONTHS

MAYBE A COUPLE WEEKS MORE IF YOU CUT IT

y'know now that i think about it the consequences are somewhat less dire than our tone would otherwise suggest

BUT DON'T DO IT ANYWAY

OR DO IT ANYWAY

WHICHEVER SEEMS LIKE MORE FUN
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 08:18:48 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

This is pretty good.

I hate you. It took me a second to spot it, but when I did...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 11:50:51 pm by Baffler »
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

This is pretty good.

I hate you. It took me a second to spot it, but when I did...
What the hell?

The comments section seems to suggest it's some kind of successor to rickrolling...

EDIT: Wait, that wasn't even a comments section...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 11:57:07 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

Spotify spelled out the lyrics to the chorus of Never Gonna Give You Up in songs, in order.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 10279 10280 [10281] 10282 10283 ... 13325