Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10263 10264 [10265] 10266 10267 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15769302 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

Congrats Japa!

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile

March 20th will be fun. Probably the last one this big that I'll see.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Today is almost over, and it is still Happy.
This is weird.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile

I would personally like to thank the spammer for being so obvious.

Saw "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" and immediately added the poster to my ignore list.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

I would personally like to thank the spammer for being so obvious.

Saw "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" and immediately added the poster to my ignore list.

Haven't you seen the "don't feed the wildlife" thought flying around in the air?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I do like the methodology there. False claim that the spammer is back with the username "Derp King," and have NIGER NIGERIA NEGRO and TOADY IS QUITE A LARGE QUEER FELLOW, NO? Immediately above it in the thread list, same OP and all. They'll never see it coming, it's so stupid it's brilliant!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

I do like the methodology there. False claim that the spammer is back with the username "Derp King," and have NIGER NIGERIA NEGRO and TOADY IS QUITE A LARGE QUEER FELLOW, NO? Immediately above it in the thread list, same OP and all. They'll never see it coming, it's so stupid it's brilliant!

Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyway, so my happy thing from the last weekend.

2 game controllers, a 10 meter USB extension and an USB hub arrived on saturday. I could already hook my computer up to my TV(yay, 10 meter HDMI cord), so my laptop is now also a game console. Spent the weekend playing Broforce and GTA4 with my brother.

It's kinda funny though, because the USB extension goes behind a couch and emerges on a cupboard in the corner of the living room and is completely hidden. There is absolutely no sign that the controllers are actually attached to my laptop in the other room. I wouldn't fault people if they initially assume the controllers are attached to the radio sitting on the same cupboard.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

It's above 50F. I'm wearing flip flops. I don't care if there's still snow on the ground.
Once when I was in Austria, it snowed heavily in the middle of the summer and we went walking through the snow in sunglasses and shorts the day after. Really great hike that day.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finally, after 3+ months, I've found I was determined to be 0% at fault for my accident. Thank god, did not want an insurance hike.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Apparently it is possible to execute a Magic combo so absurd that it results in you playing each opponent's entire library, including whatever was in their hand, on the battlefield, in exile (and face up), or in their graveyards when you started. Beautiful.

EDIT: I had to shrink it significantly to upload it, so you'll have to look up any cards you don't already know, but oh well.
Then, through artifact animation, Mindslaver, Infinite Reflection, and a donate effect, you can make them all into Chaos Confetti.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Aaaah. Back to the grind of school-And back to the excitement of "YAY GOING HOME NOW TO CURL INTO BED AND SHITPOST speak entirely rationally to my fellow bay12ers"
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

Now that I've finished ATLA, I keep seeing references to it everywhere...

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now that I've finished ATLA, I keep seeing references to it everywhere...
I think it's an actual psychological effect with a name and everything. Can't recall what it was called though.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf

Solar Impulse begins epic global flight

*˝°+。☆:・~✧▒◣ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ALL ABOARD THE HYPE PLANE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ◢▒✧~・:☆。+°˝*

Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.
Pages: 1 ... 10263 10264 [10265] 10266 10267 ... 13325