Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10261 10262 [10263] 10264 10265 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773657 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

I expect Spring to arrive around my birthday in May.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I played my first games of Mafia (or "werewolves") earlier.
It was actually good fun! Even if I accidentally said something incriminating out loud at one point. >.> I need to get better at such stressful situations.

Then again, I kinda managed to talk my way out of that tight spot, and I did much better in the later games. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

I played my first games of Mafia (or "werewolves") earlier.
It was actually good fun! Even if I accidentally said something incriminating out loud at one point. >.> I need to get better at such stressful situations.

Then again, I kinda managed to talk my way out of that tight spot, and I did much better in the later games. :)
How could you ignore our subforum and instead play it somewhere else? [/elistism]
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

the1337doofus

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile

Today, I remembered I have Democracy 3 in my steam library. I'm having so much fun turning the UK into America 2.0! :D

(Seriously, this is a great game if you like Politics and complicated cause and effect based games.)
Quote from: /k/
Multiple babies means that the force is distributed per baby, so less force total per baby.
burning dwarves is a sign of productivity

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Today, I remembered I have Democracy 3 in my steam library. I'm having so much fun turning the UK into America 2.0! :D

(Seriously, this is a great game if you like Politics and complicated cause and effect based games.)

And I remebered I had Victoria II. Guess what, I figured a way to keep Russia Tsarist till the end and expanded to the east way beyond historical boundaries (up to Indian ocean) and colonised all the land from Alaska to Newfoundland before British! All I had to do is to secede Poland into my loyal satellite early in game! Okay, I did it under international pressure, but it turned out good, and it was the last thing I did under international pressure.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 03:04:45 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Spent some long-overdue quality time with my brother yesterday. I've been quite busy with school stuff, even during previous home visits, and so has he (or at least he should be *shakes fist*) As it turns out, Rayman Legends is an extremely fun game and we haven't had this much fun with co-op (read: beating the crap out of each other) since Lego Star Wars years ago.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Uhh, guys? I found more money in my wallet than I should have. What... what do I do now?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 05:08:51 pm by penguinofhonor »

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Huzzah.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Finally got it working, albeit with a mildly slower frame and larger filesize, and despite VLC still REALLY wanting to corrupt it and me spacing out every time I start doing the frames and... dear god should I even be doing this?

Edit: Regardless, I can now use it as my profile picture until people complain about having to load the 3mb of .gif, or until I actually play FL and realize how evil it really is.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 08:53:55 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

It's above 50F. I'm wearing flip flops. I don't care if there's still snow on the ground.

Same
I wore flip flops and shorts for the first time in several months
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Happy cake day!
*cryxis loads confetii cannon
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Happy Birthday!

Enjoy your own ship.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 10:12:56 pm by Itnetlolor »
Pages: 1 ... 10261 10262 [10263] 10264 10265 ... 13325