Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10231 10232 [10233] 10234 10235 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753251 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
Re: [Pan paka pan~] Atagos soft fuel tanks return (Happy thread!!!)
« Reply #153480 on: March 02, 2015, 10:36:05 am »

My forum acount is now 1 year old
YAY
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #153481 on: March 02, 2015, 10:44:29 am »

My registration date says my account is more than two years old and I feel like I registered month ago tops. What the heck.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #153482 on: March 02, 2015, 11:52:03 am »

My registration date says my account is more than two years old and I feel like I registered month ago tops. What the heck.

Out of curiosity, I just checked mine. Date registered: Feb 2010. What the fuck? 5 years? That was quick. This is how "great old ones" end up as the old ones, isn't it?
This is a blank sig.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #153483 on: March 02, 2015, 11:56:40 am »

Out of curiosity, I just checked mine. Date registered: Feb 2010. What the fuck? 5 years? That was quick. This is how "great old ones" end up as the old ones, isn't it?

Yep, something like that.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #153484 on: March 02, 2015, 12:04:37 pm »

« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 04:58:23 pm by penguinofhonor »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #153485 on: March 02, 2015, 12:07:25 pm »

So I've apparently been registered for over a year.
When did this happen?
Song stuck in brain, had to write it. I like it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Welcome to Battlefailed, peasant.
Is this an actual song, or...?
Because I really want to listen to this now.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #153486 on: March 02, 2015, 12:50:56 pm »

I also registered in 2010.  And I don't think I started posting in the lower boards until 2011.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153487 on: March 02, 2015, 12:56:50 pm »

I've spent almost exactly 33 days logged on since I registered, and that was almost two years ago. It really doesn't feel like it was that long ago...

Dammit Bay12, stop being such a time sink!
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

wobbly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153488 on: March 02, 2015, 01:05:32 pm »

I've spent 22 days out of around a year apparently, but I have no idea if it's counting time I've spent playing games with a tab in firefox open or whether it's cutting out idling time.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153489 on: March 02, 2015, 01:22:59 pm »

Coming on my five year-a-versary on the forums, also two (well, one) post off of 3000.

Also, I think this belongs here? I got anti-anxiety meds from my doctor today. It's been getting so that I have trouble going out with the kids places, so it's needed I think, and I have nothing against meds, I just have this thing where I'm always afraid I didn't give the doctor the right information and I've been misdiagnosed and stuff... Anyways, hopefully in a few weeks I'll be posting a happy of about how well I'm doing on them.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #153490 on: March 02, 2015, 01:36:57 pm »

I've been logged in 120 days, and this October will mark my fifth-year Bayversary.

It's had its ups and downs- I was a right little twit as a teenager, and acting out your undiagnosed anxiety disorder on the forums, like I did two or three years ago, isn't good either. I like to think people like me, though? I hope so?

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #153491 on: March 02, 2015, 01:54:18 pm »

Still working on my job offer for Texas, can't wait to move out of this state back to civilization.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153492 on: March 02, 2015, 02:00:02 pm »

I like to think people like me, though? I hope so?
You want the 20-35% of conservatives here to start chanting 'One of us, one of us' now? Cause we look out for own, of course, but that would probably be a bit much...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #153493 on: March 02, 2015, 02:03:09 pm »

You want the 20-35% of conservatives here to start chanting 'One of us, one of us' now? Cause we look out for own, of course, but that would probably be a bit much...

I'm an old-school elitist pseudo-conservative! I just want to have my cake (universal healthcare, environmental protection) and eat it too (complain about liberals, pretend to be a monarchist).

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153494 on: March 02, 2015, 02:05:21 pm »

I'm an old-school elitist pseudo-conservative! I just want to have my cake (universal healthcare, environmental protection) and eat it too (complain about liberals, pretend to be a monarchist).
No complaints here, buddy, but remember that we'll have to keep a low profile 'round these parts. We aren't strong enough yet to strike - we need to blend in. *takes long drag on cigarette, flips it away, retreats into shadows*
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.
Pages: 1 ... 10231 10232 [10233] 10234 10235 ... 13325