Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9940 9941 [9942] 9943 9944 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779884 times)

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
Re: [くコ:彡] Hibari and the excitable squid (Happy thread)
« Reply #149115 on: January 03, 2015, 07:37:08 pm »

Don't you even bring that shit in here, seriously. We just had a topic cleanup earlier. And the main focus is greatorders stupid silly joke, not the main link.
I really don't care. I'm just pissed off that he can bring that in here and nobody cares, but I can't post anything even mildly related to feminism and I get relegated to the "starting shit" corner. You wanna clean up the thread? Clean that shit out.

If there's anything I can't stand, it's a double standard.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #149116 on: January 03, 2015, 07:42:06 pm »

Let me ask again.

Did you see the part where he had anything to do with the image besides the comment? Because he didn't. This is all about the comment. The image is indeed stupid and you aren't even the first to complain about it, cheetar did earlier till he realized the context of the link.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #149117 on: January 03, 2015, 07:43:59 pm »

I didn't have anything to do with the image I posted, either. I just thought it was funny. Didn't stop everyone from literally arguing about whether or not there was going to be an argument.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #149118 on: January 03, 2015, 07:45:15 pm »

I think people don't care because it's obviously a joke. It's not a good joke, admittedly, but still intended to be light-hearted. Your post was a little less explicit in terms of how serious it was.

Anyway, let's not do this here. On to happier topics, as it were.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #149119 on: January 03, 2015, 07:46:00 pm »

I didn't have anything to do with the image I posted, either. I just thought it was funny. Didn't stop everyone from literally arguing about whether or not there was going to be an argument.
Bay12 is truly an land of meta-arguments.

- - -

See?  Even II OW has to meta it up.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #149120 on: January 03, 2015, 07:48:26 pm »

Yeah I just looked back at that, there's no way that's not an inflammatory post. Lets just keep BOTH ENDS of the tumblr shit out of here okay?

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149121 on: January 03, 2015, 07:50:01 pm »

Yeah I just looked back at that, there's no way that's not an inflammatory post.
What post, now?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #149122 on: January 03, 2015, 07:51:41 pm »

A link Alee posted what looked like to her own tumblr. Which was just well... The sort of humorless stuff you see on there. But we really should be moving on.

Oh dammit new page. Now people are gonna be confused and shit.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #149123 on: January 03, 2015, 08:03:53 pm »

And not to be rude, but greatorder's comment wasn't even particularly noteworthy; I've heard the same line from at least two or three standups and comedians of other sorts. So in other words exactly the thing that would make the imgur crowd cream their pants.

But seriously though, it's 2015 now. Can we have a different subject to inflame pointless repetitive shitstorms that inevitably end with bans? Please?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149124 on: January 03, 2015, 08:07:29 pm »

Can we have a different subject to inflame pointless repetitive shitstorms that inevitably end with bans? Please?
Chinese communism vs Russian communism, which is better?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #149125 on: January 03, 2015, 08:10:34 pm »

russian.  Mao has really tainted China with his revolution
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #149126 on: January 03, 2015, 08:14:40 pm »

Number Segregation

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149127 on: January 03, 2015, 08:15:14 pm »

russian.  Mao has really tainted China with his revolution
Shénme tā mā de nǐ gāngcái shuō tā mā de máozédōng, nǐ zhè xiǎo biǎo zi? Wǒ huì ràng nǐ zhīdào wǒ bìyèle bān lǐ de dì yī míng, zài PLAMC, wǒ yǐjīng cānyùle xǔduō mìmì xíjí duì Al- Quaeda, wǒ yǒu chāoguò 300 zhèngshí shā sǐ. Wǒ jiēshòule dà xīngxīng zhàn, wǒ zài zhěnggè zhōngguó jūnduì dǐngbù jūjī. Nǐ shì wǒ shénme dōu bùshì, dàn zhǐshì yīgè mùbiāo. Wǒ cā, nǐ tā mā de chūlái yǔ jīngquè xǐhuān qízhōng yǐqián cónglái méiyǒu jiànguò zhège dìqiú shàng, jì zhù wǒ dehuà tā mā de. Nǐ yǐwéi nǐ kěyǐ táotuō shuō gǒu shǐ wǒ zài hùliánwǎng shàng? Zài xiǎng xiǎng, bèndàn. Zài wǒmen fāyán, wǒ liánxì wǒ de mìmì chuānyuè fánghuǒqiáng de jiàndié wǎngluò hé IP bèi gēnzōng, xiànzài ràng nǐ gèng hǎo de fēngbào zuò hǎo zhǔnbèi, qū. Gāi dǎ diào nǐ dǎ diànhuà gěi nǐ de shēnghuó kělián de xiǎo dōngxī de fēngbào. Nǐ tā mā de sǐle, háizi. Wǒ kěyǐ zài rènhé dìfāng, rènhé shíhòu, wǒ kěyǐ shāle nǐ chāoguò qībǎi fāngshì, zhè zhǐshì wǒ de chìshǒu. Wǒ bùjǐn guǎngfàn de jiēshòule túshǒu gédòu, dàn wǒ yǒu jīhuì huòdé jiěfàngjūn tèzhǒng zuòzhàn bùduì de zhěnggè āsēn nà, wǒ huì yòng tā lái chōngfèn chéngdù wèi nǐ cā qù cǎn pìgu dàlù de liǎn, nǐ de xiǎo gǒu shǐ. Zhǐyào nǐ néng zhīdào shénme xié'è de bàofù nǐ de xiǎo “cōngmíng” de pínglùn shì guānyú zài nǐ dài xiàlái, yěxǔ nǐ huì rènwéi nǐ tā mā de shétou. Dàn nǐ bùnéng, nǐ méiyǒu, xiànzài nǐ fùchūle dàijià, nǐ gāisǐ de báichī. Wǒ huì lā shǐ fènnù biànbù nǐ, nǐ huì zài lǐmiàn yān sǐ. Nǐ tā mā de sǐle, kiddo.
Spoiler: Or... (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 08:18:23 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149128 on: January 03, 2015, 08:16:19 pm »

Yeah, Russian communism - Mao was just plain crazy. At least you didn't starve in post-Stalinist times.

What really scares me is the pointlessness of all the violence and murder under Mao. Under Stalin it at least seemed to have a purpose...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #149129 on: January 03, 2015, 09:12:16 pm »

I was always fond of Swiss communism.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 9940 9941 [9942] 9943 9944 ... 13325