Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9848 9849 [9850] 9851 9852 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15793555 times)

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
Re: [=] Bay 12 cannot the box (Happy thread)
« Reply #147735 on: December 15, 2014, 09:18:03 pm »

Something that made me happy today is that plebcomics, a woman who makes comics satirizing Tumblr SJW-types, got her job back today after previous harassment of her employer by said SJW-types caused her to be forced out a week or so prior.

So, hah. Eat your heart out, SJWs.
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147736 on: December 15, 2014, 09:35:03 pm »

Truly, skeletons are the plague that festers within humanity.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147737 on: December 15, 2014, 09:50:15 pm »

On average, the human body does not contain enough bones to make an entire skeleton.1

1 there's a lot more people missing a bone i.e amputees - than people with extra
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #147738 on: December 15, 2014, 10:09:16 pm »

Something that made me happy today is that plebcomics, a woman who makes comics satirizing Tumblr SJW-types, got her job back today after previous harassment of her employer by said SJW-types caused her to be forced out a week or so prior.

I don't understand ANYTHING on that website or in this post. Just saying.
Something about racism? And sexism? Someone saying that most people with something against one or the other are often guilty of it themselves?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147739 on: December 15, 2014, 10:31:11 pm »

Plebcomics!
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147740 on: December 15, 2014, 10:36:15 pm »

Heeeeeeeeeeeee!

I just got accepted into one of my top choice schools.  Not only that, but they offered me full tuition in scholarships if I go there.  And since I've got my other financial ducks in a row, that means that I can go there with no loans and still put money towards graduate school later on.

Heeeeeeeeeeeee!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #147741 on: December 15, 2014, 10:39:02 pm »

Congrats on the acceptance to MOON UNIVERSITY.

The shuttle leaves promptly
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #147742 on: December 15, 2014, 10:40:00 pm »

On average, the human body does not contain enough bones to make an entire skeleton.1

1 there's a lot more people missing a bone i.e amputees - than people with extra
What about people with more bones than usual?
Like children?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147743 on: December 15, 2014, 10:45:52 pm »

What about people with more bones than usual?
Like children?

Don't children usually have less developed bones?

The average number of bones drops a lot when you consider partially grown bones to be fractions.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147744 on: December 15, 2014, 10:48:04 pm »

Just as with every movement, there are people who take certain things too far.  I take offense at the generalizations people make both directions.  I identify myself as a feminist and take offense at those who attempt to characterize it by its most extreme forms.

To those of you who may hate me for calling myself a feminist: go ahead.  If you think poorly of me because of it, you likely don't know what feminism is about.  I could go on an entire tirade about what feminism is about, but it would likely start a massive flame war and I'll stay away from that.  Suffice it to say that it isn't what people try to characterize it as (read: man hating.  I'm male, and if it was about man-hating why would I consider myself one?)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #147745 on: December 15, 2014, 10:48:57 pm »

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So, I totally bombed my final test for Video Production. But that's not the happy. Turns out, the final project, during the making of which everything that could go wrong, went wrong, wasn't so bad. I hadn't shot half the footage I needed, so I filled the rest with animation, and was struggling to get the 5GB video onto the class drive. I was so embarrassed about the sound quality (and worried what the prof would do about the lack of live footage) that I didn't want it shown in class. However, watching it after everyone left, the prof actually liked it. My slapdashed project actually said some small, but deep thing. My grade for the class is probably in the toilet from the exam, but hooray for not being a complete failure at film making!

Oh, and my folks came by the apartment while I was at the final and dropped off a box of homemade Christmas cookies.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #147746 on: December 15, 2014, 10:53:32 pm »

I don't understand ANYTHING on that website or in this post. Just saying.
Something about racism? And sexism? Someone saying that most people with something against one or the other are often guilty of it themselves?
I think the happy is that the people trying to ruin the author's financial life and have them blackmailed right out of a job because they don't like the author failed, which is a good thing, because ruining someone's life because you disagree with them is a horrible horrible thing to do.

Hurray for sensible, civilized, non-destructive outcomes!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147747 on: December 15, 2014, 11:11:57 pm »

Heeeeeeeeeeeee!

I just got accepted into one of my top choice schools.  Not only that, but they offered me full tuition in scholarships if I go there.  And since I've got my other financial ducks in a row, that means that I can go there with no loans and still put money towards graduate school later on.

Heeeeeeeeeeeee!
There are still schools that do that? Lucky.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147748 on: December 15, 2014, 11:19:42 pm »

Heeeeeeeeeeeee!

Heeeeeeeeeeeee!
Did you literally bathe in a tub of four leaf clovers or what?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147749 on: December 15, 2014, 11:22:06 pm »

And here I was, all excited that I just spent money.

Just finished watching Knights of Badassdom. While the movie was... interesting, the music was pretty great. Also, $10 on Google Play. My coding will be epic for the next few weeks.
Pages: 1 ... 9848 9849 [9850] 9851 9852 ... 13325