Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9791 9792 [9793] 9794 9795 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788406 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Re: [=] Bay 12 cannot the box (Happy thread)
« Reply #146880 on: December 03, 2014, 03:45:44 pm »

I want some too :/

Wonder what design I'd get...
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #146881 on: December 03, 2014, 03:50:11 pm »

Just wait, in the next Rising game you'll have to fight Armstrong's kid.
shut the fuck up billyxantalos

Okay. Some easy homework, then...

THEN...

I
WILL
END
HIM
(I'm totally making a death counter.)
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #146882 on: December 03, 2014, 03:59:31 pm »

But what about his minutely sized electronic constructs, progeny of mine?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146883 on: December 03, 2014, 04:06:24 pm »

no

NO

NO

Also, can anyone find a youtube video/Clip of the show Chopped? More specifically, I need a clip of people being Over-dramatic on the show.

S-stupid french projects making me look for examples of why shows are prolly fake
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #146885 on: December 03, 2014, 04:09:39 pm »

That was quick
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146886 on: December 03, 2014, 04:45:10 pm »

I bought Dark Souls 1 while it was on sale on steam, even got a usb xbox controller to play it with, but I'm still not sure if I made a correct decision here. Maybe I should still hold out til DS 2 is on sale...

Naaaahhhh.  Dark Souls 1 was great.  Both are standalone.  Ye did a good thing.

Alright, after wrestling with Windows gaming live or whatever that shit was I'm officially playing Dark Souls... and I have to say I'm failing pretty bad at it. Just trying to wrap my head around the controls is the hardest part so far.

I've currently finished grinding against the beginning enemies until I could finally afford the healing spell. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to tackle the Minotaur tomorrow when I'm not tired and groggy.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146887 on: December 03, 2014, 04:48:37 pm »

Righto. Shit is finished.

Let's go, Monsoon. BRING IT
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #146888 on: December 03, 2014, 04:53:03 pm »

Woot! My Fantasy coins finally arrived!
i'm throwing my regular money at the screen but fantasy money isn't coming out help

They should start selling them normally at some point. Not sure when, though.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146889 on: December 03, 2014, 05:00:23 pm »

Brain fixed on a random accidental prompt read in passing.

Gears started turning about fourteen minutes ago.

I have a fully fleshed campaign setting for a rpheavy game as of a minute ago.

Also headache is evil.

Give me a week and I'll have a plotline.

Won't be too long of a game.

Probably.

Not sure yet.

Should be fun.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #146890 on: December 03, 2014, 05:17:22 pm »

Alright, after wrestling with Windows gaming live or whatever that shit was I'm officially playing Dark Souls... and I have to say I'm failing pretty bad at it. Just trying to wrap my head around the controls is the hardest part so far.

I've currently finished grinding against the beginning enemies until I could finally afford the healing spell. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to tackle the Minotaur tomorrow when I'm not tired and groggy.
If you by any chance are playing Dark Souls with mouse + keyboard, I'd strongly recommend modding it. Search for dsfix and dsmfix. Also, given GfWL is about to die any moment now, there is hope another fix/patch for full Steam integration will one day become a reality.

minutely sized electronic constructs, progeny of mine
This is absolutely magnificent.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #146891 on: December 03, 2014, 05:19:47 pm »

So, today I went to a concert cause music classes in our school require at least 2 reviews an year. It had a couple of love songs and stuff, and at some point I realized I hadn't actually given the girl I asked out a single compliment. (Yes, I am in fact an idiot)
Damnit.

And it's exam season too! She's hermitting! I can't just up and send her a message like that now, she'd probably get pissed off that I'm interfering in her studies! D: I know I would. :C
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146892 on: December 03, 2014, 05:24:44 pm »

I bought two stuffed animals today, the pig and the octopus. The latter will be a Christmas present, while the former will be a gift for his zeroth birthday~
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #146893 on: December 03, 2014, 05:35:44 pm »

If you by any chance are playing Dark Souls with mouse + keyboard, I'd strongly recommend modding it. Search for dsfix and dsmfix. Also, given GfWL is about to die any moment now, there is hope another fix/patch for full Steam integration will one day become a reality.

DSM fix is realistically mandatory - without it, the target switching with the mouse is unbearable and makes the game nearly unplayable. Whatever hero made it deserves a portion of the game's sales because the controls are complete disaster without it.

As for GFWL, they were supposed to completely port over to steamworks in november but obviously that didn't happen. They've already got the steam achivements in (but you can't get them yet), so... hopefully any time now.

(of course that means I'm probably going to have to play the whole game over again to actually get the achivements, not sure if happy or sad about that)
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146894 on: December 03, 2014, 05:43:00 pm »

I'm actually playing with a brand new USB xbox controller. It's working very nice, though targeting still leaves me with a few headaches. I'll want to lock-on to a guy that is both onscreen and right in front of me, and on atleast three occasions now already I've inadvertently locked onto a guy that was offscreen and wind up accidentally strafing off a ledge and into a bottomless chasm.
Pages: 1 ... 9791 9792 [9793] 9794 9795 ... 13325