Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9692 9693 [9694] 9695 9696 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15798059 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: [???] What do they kno? Snoooooooooo (Happy thread)
« Reply #145395 on: November 12, 2014, 01:18:15 pm »

Boy dodges sniper fire to save a little girl.

If he had failed, or worse had gotten her shot, would he be a hero?  He did a brave thing, but she seemed fairly safe where she was.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #145396 on: November 12, 2014, 01:35:19 pm »

Boy dodges sniper fire to save a little girl.

Holy shit they fucking shot him and then he got back up. What a complete badass.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #145397 on: November 12, 2014, 01:54:40 pm »

If he had failed, or worse had gotten her shot, would he be a hero?  He did a brave thing, but she seemed fairly safe where she was.
You're right, he should have left her alone and trapped behind a car so she could be taken by Jihadis. It's like being safe from a fire behind a fire door, it won't be safe for long.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #145398 on: November 12, 2014, 01:56:33 pm »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #145399 on: November 12, 2014, 02:02:36 pm »

Star Wars is, last time I checked, far from being Science Fiction.
It's a space opera.
Huh, I didn't know it was a sub-genre.
I think George Lucas called it Space Fantasy.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145400 on: November 12, 2014, 02:05:16 pm »

Give me an idea of what to do today. I'm desperate to go out and just not be cooped up in my house all day like usual. Just give me an idea, cause the only idea I have is to go to Walmart and purchase the jumbo pack of NyQuil as a bandaid-fix for my insomnia. That's a stupid excursion though, I just need an idea.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145401 on: November 12, 2014, 02:05:40 pm »

Give me an idea of what to do today. I'm desperate to go out and just not be cooped up in my house all day like usual. Just give me an idea, cause the only idea I have is to go to Walmart and purchase the jumbo pack of NyQuil as a bandaid-fix for my insomnia. That's a stupid excursion though, I just need an idea.
Go bowling!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145402 on: November 12, 2014, 02:06:55 pm »

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 09:55:26 am by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #145403 on: November 12, 2014, 02:13:59 pm »

It's now getting chilly in Austin. Last year, I found out the heating unit in my apartment is horribly inefficient, and ended up with massive power bills.

So this year, I'm turning on distributed computing applications to heat my apartment with disease cures. :D

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145404 on: November 12, 2014, 02:14:35 pm »

Go around making pictures of houses with number 13 on them. Don't stop until you get 13. Post the pics!

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #145405 on: November 12, 2014, 02:17:19 pm »

You can attend church. There's loads of them that aren't just open on Sunday.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145406 on: November 12, 2014, 02:17:45 pm »

Go bowling!

I'd honestly feel dumb just bowling by myself. I could give it a shot though, even though my hands are kind of spindly and weak.

Make a house for some local bugs! :3

I'm not sure if this is a serious suggestion or not.

Go around making pictures of houses with number 13 on them. Don't stop until you get 13. Post the pics!

*JackieChanWat.jpg*

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #145407 on: November 12, 2014, 02:22:56 pm »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145408 on: November 12, 2014, 02:28:54 pm »

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 09:55:07 am by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #145409 on: November 12, 2014, 02:42:00 pm »

« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 02:25:55 pm by penguinofhonor »
Pages: 1 ... 9692 9693 [9694] 9695 9696 ... 13325