Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9676 9677 [9678] 9679 9680 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15790718 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
Re: [???] What do they kno? Snoooooooooo (Happy thread)
« Reply #145158 on: November 09, 2014, 11:16:36 pm »

I'll just leave this here.

I thought that was gonna end with the son being straight and the dad being terrible at reading people

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #145159 on: November 09, 2014, 11:19:53 pm »

LOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEE
...Wut.
What did I just watch?
dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #145160 on: November 09, 2014, 11:26:03 pm »

Hortator and Sharmat, one and one, eleven, an inelegant number. Which of the ones is the more important?

(trick question it's cliff racers)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145161 on: November 09, 2014, 11:36:41 pm »

I'll just leave this here.
This is awesome.  I'm personally a straight male, but I don't care if my friends are gay or bisexual or anything else.  If you're different from me, that just means that we have more interesting things to talk about, does it not?

I'm really glad that this dad was so open to his son being gay, +1 for this dad.  I wish that all parents would be so accepting of their children, no matter who their children are.

I, surprisingly, actually have a happy, although it started out as a major sad.  For those of you who don't know (I don't talk about it much) I have depression.  Last night, I went to a friend's birthday/halloween party, but about halfway through I just went outside and sat down out of sight of the windows and just stared off into the distance.  I don't know how long I was doing that, but eventually one of my friends (not the one who's birthday it was, another one) came out and asked what was up.  We talked for a little bit (she knows I'm depressed and probably knows more about me than anyone else), and suddenly I something inside me seemed to break.  I put my head between my knees and started to cry.  I don't remember exactly what I said, all I know is that in that moment, I just wished I was dead, that I could just die and nobody would care.  I basically just poured out my heart to this person while they tried to comfort me and make me feel better.  After I finally calmed down I felt drained, emotionally and physically, but today I actually feel better than I have in almost a year.

I'm just happy that I have a friend who didn't run from me, who stayed with me when I was at my lowest and tried to help, and who was there for me when I needed them the most.  I'm glad that someone finally understands me and doesn't hate me for it.  And I'm happy that I feel better and am grateful to them for trying to help me, despite me having told them repeatedly they couldn't and that there was no point.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #145163 on: November 09, 2014, 11:38:10 pm »

Hortator and Sharmat, one and one, eleven, an inelegant number. Which of the ones is the more important?

(trick question it's cliff racers)

This would probably make a lot more(less?) sense if I could see the videos. Is a summary out of the question?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #145164 on: November 09, 2014, 11:41:08 pm »

1. Dagoth ur dagoth ur dagoth ur (etc.)
2. CHIM CHIMiney, CHIM CHIMiney, CHIM CHIM cheree

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #145165 on: November 10, 2014, 01:34:15 am »

Oh holy shit, Putnam. That second video.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #145166 on: November 10, 2014, 03:17:06 am »

Holy crap I just realized that there may be a practical use for my learning how to sing consistently badly (I.E singing at the tritone of the correct key).

Birthday song.

Next time I have to sing that, I'm going to be a that guy that nobody even thought of.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #145167 on: November 10, 2014, 03:27:43 am »

Noooooooo Putnam. Don't be tempted by the Shitcore Side!
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #145168 on: November 10, 2014, 06:27:30 am »

Maybe you could even profit from it?

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #145169 on: November 10, 2014, 07:17:37 am »

KingOfStarrySkies: I've got waffles, bagels, i think maybe hashbrowns, milk, some cereal, bread, cold-cut meats...
KingOfStarrySkies: Mayhap I shall ask Bay12.
I'm hungry! So WHAT SHALL I FEAST UPON, BAY12!?
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 9676 9677 [9678] 9679 9680 ... 13325