Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9642 9643 [9644] 9645 9646 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791816 times)

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Re: [???] What do they kno? Snoooooooooo (Happy thread)
« Reply #144645 on: November 03, 2014, 01:27:38 pm »

Guess who finally got a call back from social services about a job, but then missed the call, because judges just LOVE cell phones going off in their court rooms....

At least they thought of me, and I'm hoping for once the fact that people aren't polite enough to call to tell you that you didn't get the job could pay off. I'm hoping its an interview! I got told to call her back today and that's all kinds of good.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #144646 on: November 03, 2014, 01:34:47 pm »

Imagine playdough.

But cold, without the smell, and there's enough of it to make a small igloo and have a buttload left over.
Oh, I've seen the real thing before. When we go up to Idaho for the holidays, there's usually plenty of it. And being someone who doesn't have to live with it, it's always this magical wonder fluff to me. I think I'd still like it even if I spent extended periods of time with it, but I can't be sure until I try that.
You won't. It gets pretty miserable living through the winter wading through the stuff, trying to shovel your driveway every morning. Or driving up and down the mountains in it. Scary as balls at times. And then when that nice 3 feet of north Idaho snow melts around late April, you get to dig your car out of the mud. Several times.

I'm surprised this year: usually it snows on Halloween, if not before. Still no snow, but the hills around Boise apparently got some.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #144647 on: November 03, 2014, 01:44:22 pm »

Imagine playdough.

But cold, without the smell, and there's enough of it to make a small igloo and have a buttload left over.
Oh, I've seen the real thing before. When we go up to Idaho for the holidays, there's usually plenty of it. And being someone who doesn't have to live with it, it's always this magical wonder fluff to me. I think I'd still like it even if I spent extended periods of time with it, but I can't be sure until I try that.

Excuse you did you say Idaho I am from Idaho. I am in idaho and it is so lonely it is only me in idaho how do you have family here I am idaho

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #144648 on: November 03, 2014, 01:45:48 pm »

Spent the day with my dad at work and am now at a sushi restraunt
This is going to be a great lunch
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #144649 on: November 03, 2014, 01:47:49 pm »

Spent the day with my dad at work and am now at a sushi restraunt
This is going to be a great lunch

There's a sushi place I walk past every day that advertises 50% off everything all day every day. I don't know why they don't just advertise really cheap sushi. I suppose it could be that they think it'll reflect badly on their raw fish* if they say they sell at half the price of their competitors instead.

*And rice and seaweed, etc.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #144650 on: November 03, 2014, 01:57:26 pm »

Imagine playdough.

Excuse you did you say Idaho I am from Idaho. I am in idaho and it is so lonely it is only me in idaho how do you have family here I am idaho
Silly HugoLuman! You can't be from Idaho because Pufferfish is the only person in the entire state of Idaho, and you are not Pufferfish.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #144651 on: November 03, 2014, 01:58:04 pm »

This stuff is toooo good
Minus I put too much wasabi in the soy sauce
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #144652 on: November 03, 2014, 01:58:37 pm »

Well we all know your a train, AlleeCat

Who's to say HugoLuman isn't also a Pufferfish?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144653 on: November 03, 2014, 01:59:55 pm »

I am puffer fish and I am idaho. There is no fish but puffer fish, no idaho but me.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #144654 on: November 03, 2014, 02:04:52 pm »

Job interview scheduled!
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #144655 on: November 03, 2014, 02:05:14 pm »

I am puffer fish and I am idaho. There is no fish but puffer fish, no idaho but me.
You can't be Idaho, I'm Idaho!

You can be the fish, though.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144656 on: November 03, 2014, 02:06:57 pm »

You are not the true Idaho. I, the Idaho and the pufferfish will strike Down false states.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144657 on: November 03, 2014, 02:07:29 pm »

You da ho?

*ducks*

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #144658 on: November 03, 2014, 02:11:36 pm »

But I have innumerable gemstones and other mineral wealth! And potatoes! And moose!

Do fish have any of those things? No!

You da ho?

*ducks*
How immature.
I make Spellcrafts!

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144659 on: November 03, 2014, 02:16:43 pm »

But I have innumerable gemstones and other mineral wealth! And potatoes! And moose!

Do fish have any of those things? No!

You da ho?

*ducks*
How immature.

Hey, wait, what are you doing with our Moose?!?! Give those back!
Pages: 1 ... 9642 9643 [9644] 9645 9646 ... 13325