Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9573 9574 [9575] 9576 9577 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15785559 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: [???] What do they kno? Snoooooooooo (Happy thread)
« Reply #143610 on: October 20, 2014, 09:32:23 pm »

It's FEF, not FEOF

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #143611 on: October 20, 2014, 09:44:38 pm »

Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #143612 on: October 20, 2014, 09:54:55 pm »

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143613 on: October 20, 2014, 11:48:03 pm »

Sitting back, sketching some concepts with pen & paper, while eating some ice cream splashed with maple syrup and vanilla. This is the life. Forgetting about the mountains of work I have to attack tomorrow.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #143614 on: October 21, 2014, 12:19:18 am »

Dreamfall Chapters just released, and I'm part of the group that receives it an entire 18 hours before everyone else because we went for a higher tier.  I've been waiting for this game for years; I fell in love with the series starting with The Longest Journey, and more than that, not only did I buy Dreamfall on release, but I also actually enjoyed it, terrible combat and weird design decisions and all.  To say I'm excited is an understatement, for all of my usual pessimism regarding new games. 
Of course, now I'm going to go to sleep and, between sleep and work, I won't get back to actually play it for precisely 18 hours, so...yeah.  I suppose it was nice of them to try, at least.  Still hyped. ^_^

EDIT:
And I just realized that I may have just accidentally pooched myself out of a DRM-free version in my enthusiasm.  Hype fading a little bit.  But that may not be suitable for this thread.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 12:27:53 am by Culise »

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #143615 on: October 21, 2014, 12:33:29 am »

I just had a dream about how I scored in the 98th percentile for AP Bio and got to rub it in all over that prig Chelsea.  in reality she was so upset that a punkgoth reknowned for not studying or even paying attention in class got a better grade than her; and I actually tried to be humble and spare her feelings.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #143616 on: October 21, 2014, 01:25:58 am »

grade thangs
AP Grade thangs
good professor thangs and grade thangs
I just realized that I haven't received a course grade in my last three years of college and that is a wonderful thing. My college doesn't believe in grades, so it doesn't issue them. Instead, my professors and their various homework-reviewers let me know what I need to work on when I screw up, and tests are solely for my benefit. Instead of a report card my professors write a page or two about what I did in the class and whether I learned what they were teaching.

And the best part? It's an accredited state-funded institution and the system works!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143617 on: October 21, 2014, 06:38:13 am »

I don't get grades anymore! That's my happy.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #143618 on: October 21, 2014, 09:12:50 am »

Also, figured out how to dismount my bike and bring it to a stop in one fluid motion.
Teach me your wizardry ;~;

Some people can stand on one pedal of their bike while it's still going and it really, really confuses me.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #143619 on: October 21, 2014, 09:15:56 am »

Also, figured out how to dismount my bike and bring it to a stop in one fluid motion.
Teach me your wizardry ;~;

Oh, it's easy. All you need is a very heavy object - say, a waist-height wall or a car. :P
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #143620 on: October 21, 2014, 09:17:58 am »

This is pretty much the best thing ever

That attorney dude dog looks exactly like the dog puppet in one of Belgium's children's TV shows.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143621 on: October 21, 2014, 11:27:12 am »

One year until self-fastening boots and hoverboards and flying cards and pizzas that you buy dehydrated and fusion reactors you can stick on a car.
MAKE WAY, FUTURE COMING THROUGH.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #143622 on: October 21, 2014, 12:11:17 pm »

One year until self-fastening boots and hoverboards and flying cards and pizzas that you buy dehydrated and fusion reactors you can stick on a car.
Do these boards work on water?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143623 on: October 21, 2014, 12:33:15 pm »

Do these boards work on water?
Not unless you have power, you bojo.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #143624 on: October 21, 2014, 02:50:49 pm »

Guys, the director of Back to the Future II said that they had a real hoverboard. They've been around since the 80s. :P

So, I got to feel elitist today when I went to school, proudly displaying the Sudo xkcd comic on my shirt, and nobody at all got the joke. :>
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 9573 9574 [9575] 9576 9577 ... 13325