Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9497 9498 [9499] 9500 9501 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15726360 times)

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
Re: [???] What do they kno? Snoooooooooo (Happy thread)
« Reply #142470 on: October 06, 2014, 02:14:04 pm »

So, I was browsing Reddit, and I came across a thread. TIL: Seven people across the world will hold a keycard which when put together will reboot the key part of the World Wide Web should a security breach, natural disaster or terrorist attack disable it. It's more security breach, since this deals with DNSSEC, and remaking the code, but whatever. Naturally, many LoTR jokes were made. Until I came across this. I present, LoTR, rewritten in internet form.
Spoiler: Lord of The Internet. (click to show/hide)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #142471 on: October 06, 2014, 02:17:21 pm »

what
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #142472 on: October 06, 2014, 02:22:17 pm »

Yeah I mean everyone knows LSP (hi there!) is the only legitimate wizard on Bay12. This is ridiculous.
* Tawarochir mushes Furtuka into a pulp

I'm the guy who has the wizard avatars and proclaims his status in his sig, Xantalos-style.
-snip-
I would watch that over and over until the DVD melts into a pile of aluminum, because that is the awesomest fucking thing ever.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #142473 on: October 06, 2014, 02:27:01 pm »

Yeah I mean everyone knows LSP (hi there!) is the only legitimate wizard on Bay12. This is ridiculous.

I'm the guy who has the wizard avatars and proclaims his status in his sig, Xantalos-style.
-snip-
I would watch that over and over until the DVD melts into a pile of aluminum, because that is the awesomest fucking thing ever.
We need to have a wizard competition.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #142474 on: October 06, 2014, 02:29:34 pm »

-snip-

* Furtuka ignores it through the power of not giving a crap about Tawarochir's overused wizard jokes nor his RP fighting.

Also go do some research on LSP. Theres more to what I was saying than you realize.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 02:31:34 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142475 on: October 06, 2014, 02:29:49 pm »

I always thought I was Tim the Enchanter... I need to re-evaluate my life now, thanks for that.
As did I, for a while.

Wait...We both have the same first name, we both live in Canada...

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

*brain melts*

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #142476 on: October 06, 2014, 02:31:42 pm »

* Furtuka ignores it through the power of not giving a crap about Tawarochir's overused wizard jokes nor ridiculous his RP fighting.
Now, I know we all hate Tawa's attempted wizardry, but please remember that LSP is not the only real wizard here. Ahem, ahem.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #142477 on: October 06, 2014, 02:33:53 pm »

Marvel announced a Squirrel Girl comic coming out in January!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142478 on: October 06, 2014, 02:35:21 pm »

-snip-
* Furtuka ignores it through the power of not giving a crap about Tawarochir's overused wizard jokes nor his RP fighting.

Also go do some research on LSP. Theres more to what I was saying than you realize.
-whistles innocently-
I wasn't saying I was the only wizard, I know LSP calls himself/others/etc. 'wizerd', etc., I was just mentioning the fact that's been my gimmick for a few months now.
-snip-
We need to have a wizard competition.
I recommend that everybody who claims should be a wizard is a character in this.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #142479 on: October 06, 2014, 02:38:30 pm »

Oh no its not just that. Look back. Look waaaaaaaaaay back. I'd be more explicit but I dunno if LSP would appreciate me talking about it since he hasn't mentioned in like a couple years.

...also gimmicks can be ok if they're entertaining. But don't overdo it. Xantalos doesn't make a lovecraft reference every other post. Otherwise it becomes something like a forced meme and grinds nerves.

And saying that its a purposeful gimmick and using the word makes it hard to take you seriously :V

« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 02:52:39 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #142480 on: October 06, 2014, 02:42:13 pm »

Oh no its not just that. Look back. Look waaaaaaaaaay back. I'd be more explicit but I dunno if LSP would appreciate me talking about it since he hasn't mentioned in like a couple years.

...also gimmicks are fine. But don't overdo it. Xantalos doesn't make a lovecraft reference every other post.
Well, I did back in the day. Then I fell partly asleep.
And yeah, LSP actually did become a wizard a while back, with rituals and stuff and I volunteered to become his magical patron. Don't worry, I do it to tons of folks.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #142481 on: October 06, 2014, 02:45:27 pm »

Oh, good.

*Draws out ye olde bag of gimmicks*

I recommend that everybody who claims should be a wizard is a character in this.

Neither me nor any of the Band of the Red Hand will meddle in your Aes Sedai affairs, Tar Valon snob!
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142482 on: October 06, 2014, 02:50:36 pm »

M... mother of god. I found it.

I am in awe. I should also mention I do plenty of wizardly things, I just don't post about it. I have this wizardly robe, I have a quarterstaff, I like to mess with wizardly things like chemistry and hypnotism and stuff.

I have also discovered LSP appears to have gone comparatively insane around the time I showed up. Hm.
...also gimmicks can be ok. But don't overdo it. Xantalos doesn't make a lovecraft reference every other post. Otherwise it becomes something like a forced meme and grinds nerves.

And saying that its a purposeful gimmick and using the word makes it hard to take you seriously :V
I don't generally overdo it, I just make a point of it every now and then. Mostly it's just jokingly claiming to use spells every now and again.

...magic

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #142483 on: October 06, 2014, 02:53:42 pm »

Oh yeah also making all wizards part of the MUGEN project sounds like a misuse of time and resources that could be better served on proper legends of Bay12 and the long term famously badass members of the community. :|
It's FEF, not FEOF

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #142484 on: October 06, 2014, 02:55:24 pm »

M... mother of god. I found it.

I am in awe. I should also mention I do plenty of wizardly things, I just don't post about it. I have this wizardly robe, I have a quarterstaff, I like to mess with wizardly things like chemistry and hypnotism and stuff.

I have also discovered LSP appears to have gone comparatively insane around the time I showed up. Hm.
...also gimmicks can be ok. But don't overdo it. Xantalos doesn't make a lovecraft reference every other post. Otherwise it becomes something like a forced meme and grinds nerves.

I don't generally overdo it, I just make a point of it every now and then. Mostly it's just jokingly claiming to use spells every now and again.

...magic
They say, on the day of the Wizard Tawarochir's birth... The first wizard went mad.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 9497 9498 [9499] 9500 9501 ... 13325