Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9474 9475 [9476] 9477 9478 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15734098 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: [???] What do they kno? Snoooooooooo (Happy thread)
« Reply #142125 on: October 02, 2014, 06:43:24 pm »

AleeCat's old avatar was from a futanari hentai as far as I recall.
All of her avatars are/have been.
It's funny, I only found that out by random chance stumbling upon the image it was from. Well, kind of random.
Pretty sure her current one ain't from a hentai.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142126 on: October 02, 2014, 07:40:23 pm »

AleeCat's old avatar was from a futanari hentai as far as I recall.
All of her avatars are/have been.
It's funny, I only found that out by random chance stumbling upon the image it was from. Well, kind of random.
Pretty sure her current one ain't from a hentai.
I know, but I was having some trouble with appropriate tenses. Since AlleeCat's avatars are a thing that is currently ongoing, but I was trying to describe how they have been at one point even if not currently.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #142127 on: October 02, 2014, 07:41:24 pm »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/659943965/human-resources-an-apocalyptic-rts-game

So the guys who did Planetary Annihilation are gearing up for a second game. An RTS consisting of giant skynet robots fighting against lovecraftian monsters, bashing their way through cities and fighting over who gets to devour humans for resources. There is no human faction.

The Singularity is nigh. Newly-sentient automated factories churn out waves of giant robots, hell-bent on dismantling and recycling all of human civilization. The insect-like Machines can deploy into stationary modes, enhancing their shielding and firepower. They decimate their enemies with ranged energy weapons.

The humans invoke the tentacled Ancient Ones in a last-ditch effort to stem the Machine onslaught. This proves unwise. Now the Ancient Ones vie with the Machines to consume the last scraps of Earth.

Battles unfold on floating fragments of Earth as they are ripped from the planet and pulled toward the waiting mouths of god-sized faction leaders. The cities that lie in your path are fully destructible, as is the terrain beneath them. Uproot buildings to use as clubs! Create mighty warriors that can cut the Earthshard in two! Bore giant holes through the ground!

This sounds bloody amazing. And their trailer is even better.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 07:44:58 pm by alway »

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #142128 on: October 02, 2014, 07:54:11 pm »

I keep to undead left hands when I change my avatar.
Now that I have five, I've set mine to rotate through all of them so far.

The original: Demilich Hand, blinging rings and soul gems.
The Minimalist: Original minus rings
Infernal Week: Bones filed to claws, on fire
Videogame Appreciation Week: OoT Wallmaster, mirrored to be a left hand
The Cyan Menace: Made this one myself, new pose + cyan fire
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #142129 on: October 02, 2014, 08:03:47 pm »

My rotator is mostly wizards, except for the Happy Mask Salesman*, as a result of my forum gimmick.

*Note: Happy Mask Salesman apparently has enough sorcerer levels to summon pianos from nowhere and use Dimension Door every time he moves, so he probably counts anyway
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #142130 on: October 02, 2014, 08:06:17 pm »

Re: Happy Mask Salesman:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #142131 on: October 02, 2014, 08:10:26 pm »

Which reminds me, does anyone have any skulls lying around that they're not using?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142132 on: October 02, 2014, 08:14:32 pm »

I already sold all my collection for steam money.
SEE, KOSS?

THIS IS WHY I DON'T HAVE STEAM. STEAM EATS YOUR SOUL.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #142133 on: October 02, 2014, 08:16:00 pm »

THIS IS WHY I DON'T HAVE STEAM. STEAM EATS YOUR WALLET.
FTFY
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #142134 on: October 02, 2014, 09:04:59 pm »

The lit review for my thesis is due to my advisor and mentors by 8:30 tomorrow morning. Nine pages of it done so far, and I've got about a pound of coffee and half a dozen packets of ramen left, with one cooking and half a pot left on the burner as the basis for what oughta be some real John Wayne stuff by the morning. Sorta euphoric because I've already been eating and sleeping poorly, too. Feels like I'm already in grad school, hah.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #142135 on: October 02, 2014, 09:07:28 pm »

Nah, man. Majora is sealed in the mask. Salesman is just a madman with god-powers, most-likely.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142136 on: October 02, 2014, 09:13:13 pm »

Nah, man. Majora is sealed in the mask. Salesman is just a madman with god-powers, most-likely.
Maaaaan, I need to get the actual game instead of emulating it on a pokey PC that can't handle the truth cutscenes and music.

I wanna see Link screaming in body-horror pain, dammit.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #142137 on: October 02, 2014, 09:14:51 pm »

I have the Majora's Mask manga, actually...Came with a side-story that explained the mask's origin.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142138 on: October 03, 2014, 12:07:17 am »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/659943965/human-resources-an-apocalyptic-rts-game

So the guys who did Planetary Annihilation are gearing up for a second game. An RTS consisting of giant skynet robots fighting against lovecraftian monsters, bashing their way through cities and fighting over who gets to devour humans for resources. There is no human faction.

The Singularity is nigh. Newly-sentient automated factories churn out waves of giant robots, hell-bent on dismantling and recycling all of human civilization. The insect-like Machines can deploy into stationary modes, enhancing their shielding and firepower. They decimate their enemies with ranged energy weapons.

The humans invoke the tentacled Ancient Ones in a last-ditch effort to stem the Machine onslaught. This proves unwise. Now the Ancient Ones vie with the Machines to consume the last scraps of Earth.

Battles unfold on floating fragments of Earth as they are ripped from the planet and pulled toward the waiting mouths of god-sized faction leaders. The cities that lie in your path are fully destructible, as is the terrain beneath them. Uproot buildings to use as clubs! Create mighty warriors that can cut the Earthshard in two! Bore giant holes through the ground!

:O

HOLY CRAP
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #142139 on: October 03, 2014, 12:33:51 am »

While watching the trailer I saw the counter gain a backer and 5 dollars. Felt good man.

Anyway, this looks amazing.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 9474 9475 [9476] 9477 9478 ... 13325