Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9224 9225 [9226] 9227 9228 ... 13327

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15930072 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
Re: [╰(゜益゜)╯︵ /(.□. /] BURRITOTOWN RETURNS?!?! (Happy thread!)
« Reply #138375 on: August 21, 2014, 11:20:03 pm »

So I met a girl in college. She may or may not be interested. Can't say for certain given the circumstances, considering I was completely passive with no flirting and doing nothing but occasional small talk and jokes and just generally hanging out while we walked around in a mandatory small group college tour for freshmen thing. Not like she was flirting either. We just kinda hung around each other instead of hanging around all the other strangers in the group. Maybe she occasionally snuck glances at me. Emphasis on maybe, watching seeing things out of your peripheral vision has some inherent inaccuracy. There's always the chance she was watching me to see if I was being creepy and watching her checking her out. I totally was not checking out that cute girl who seemed to be interested in me, nuh uh.

Dunno. I feel like there was some kind of unspoken chemistry.  (´・ω・`)
That's a saying, right? That seems creepy.

I could just be completely misreading the whole thing. (´・ω・`)

Whatever. The thought that there could be some potential of a cute girl thinking I'm somehow attractive makes me kinda happy.   (´・ω・`)

...Jesus Christ thinking like this makes me feel creepy as hell. This mushy stuff is not my thing.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #138376 on: August 21, 2014, 11:22:19 pm »

So I met a girl in college. She may or may not be interested. Can't say for certain given the circumstances, considering I was completely passive with no flirting and doing nothing but occasional small talk and jokes and just generally hanging out while we walked around in a mandatory small group college tour for freshmen thing. Not like she was flirting either. We just kinda hung around each other instead of hanging around all the other strangers in the group. Maybe she occasionally snuck glances at me. Emphasis on maybe, watching seeing things out of your peripheral vision has some inherent inaccuracy. There's always the chance she was watching me to see if I was being creepy and watching her checking her out. I totally was not checking out that cute girl who seemed to be interested in me, nuh uh.

Whatever. The thought that there could be some potential of a cute girl thinking I'm somehow attractive makes me kinda happy.   (´・ω・`)

...Jesus Christ thinking like this makes me feel creepy as hell. This mushy stuff is not my thing.
even if shes not interested in you romantically you still have a new friend and friendship is magic
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #138377 on: August 21, 2014, 11:22:44 pm »

Ha! Got one hundred separate avatars on my revolver now
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138378 on: August 21, 2014, 11:23:47 pm »

holy shit thats a lot of avatars

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138379 on: August 21, 2014, 11:23:56 pm »

...and the first one out of a hundred is the "Promotions!" guy. Right after I made a few jokes about that meme IRL.

I like it when I find minor coincidences like that.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138380 on: August 21, 2014, 11:26:41 pm »

You could always, you know, ask. :V Tends to be less creepy to just be up-front. You don't even need to say yer interested, you could just ask if she is, since I don't know if you are from your post, or if you're just buggered about her possibly finding you attractive. :P

But maybe that's just the circles I run in, and the General Population[tm] is still all weird and shit about that kind of thing.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #138381 on: August 21, 2014, 11:34:41 pm »

It's confirmed.

IM GONNA BE A DAD :D

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138382 on: August 21, 2014, 11:35:15 pm »

It's confirmed.

horray just stay about from those dad jokes

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138383 on: August 21, 2014, 11:36:46 pm »

(´・ω・`)

fuck all y'all, not spoiled

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #138384 on: August 21, 2014, 11:42:34 pm »

(´・ω・`)
D'awww.

I'm pretty terrible with the mushy relationship stuff. It often ends in the girl asking me out, and I awkwardly respond with something to the effect of "I'm rejecting you but I don't want to hurt your feelings because I actually kinda like you".
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138385 on: August 21, 2014, 11:43:34 pm »

(´・ω・`)
D'awww.

I'm pretty terrible with the mushy relationship stuff. It often ends in the girl asking me out, and I awkwardly respond with something to the effect of "I'm rejecting you but I don't want to hurt your feelings because I actually kinda like you".
then why reject them

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #138386 on: August 21, 2014, 11:44:42 pm »

Because they don't meet my expectations.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138387 on: August 21, 2014, 11:46:00 pm »

expectations are balls

they're not asking to marry you, dude.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138388 on: August 21, 2014, 11:48:25 pm »

It's confirmed.

The highest of high fives. Even your own kids can be really annoying, but they're great to have around.

expectations are balls

Seconded. You don't have to meet "the one" and do the love at first sight kind of stuff. I'm...honestly not sure the fairy tale stuff exists. Relationships take work, compromise, and dedication.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #138389 on: August 21, 2014, 11:49:47 pm »

expectations are balls

No, my expectations are that they leave me alone.
Pages: 1 ... 9224 9225 [9226] 9227 9228 ... 13327