Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9098 9099 [9100] 9101 9102 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15802245 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [╰(゜益゜)╯︵ /(.□. /] BURRITOTOWN RETURNS?!?! (Happy thread!)
« Reply #136485 on: July 31, 2014, 01:39:10 pm »

I already got mah pre-order, MZ. :P
I'm not about to order it from overseas, hehe.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #136486 on: July 31, 2014, 01:40:39 pm »

I don't have a Wii U and can't see myself spending so much money on one for a single game :/
While I could get a Wii U at this point (there being more than one game on it I want), I'll probably join you guys and just get it on the 3DS instead to save money.
3DS is totally worth it, particularly with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire coming out.
You're thinking about it a wee bit too far, hehe. I've already got a 3dsxl. And a number of games.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #136487 on: July 31, 2014, 01:41:54 pm »

These are golden :D
Ah, yes, idiots and/or trolls. Always good for a giggle, as long as you don't take them as representative of the whole, or assume that any idea with idiots clinging to it is automatically bad.

Fully aware of that. I just find this as a rather lighthearted and funny way to show how zealotry of any kind for any cause is bad. It's okay to stand for something and believe in it, but atleast try and understand the damn thing you're willing to spill blood for.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136489 on: July 31, 2014, 01:45:22 pm »

I don't have a Wii U and can't see myself spending so much money on one for a single game :/
While I could get a Wii U at this point (there being more than one game on it I want), I'll probably join you guys and just get it on the 3DS instead to save money.
3DS is totally worth it, particularly with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire coming out.
You're thinking about it a wee bit too far, hehe. I've already got a 3dsxl. And a number of games.
Same here.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136490 on: July 31, 2014, 02:19:56 pm »

I wrote 7 pages for a university paper today.
That may not seem like much, but all the referencing, cross-referencing and looking up things in texts takes time.
Took me most of the day actually.

I'm just glad it's over.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #136491 on: July 31, 2014, 03:13:25 pm »

Was feeling tired last night and this morning, then had a sip of iced tea; suddenly fully awake.

Was going to post in Terrified thread, since clearly addiction is happening, but is addiction to iced tea, which is not bad, and also, just now, addiction to omitting pronouns, which can quit anytime want, but do not want to right now.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Molly Renata

• Bay Watcher
  • Just an obnoxious fangirl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136492 on: July 31, 2014, 03:14:45 pm »

Was feeling tired last night and this morning, then had a sip of iced tea; suddenly fully awake.

Was going to post in Terrified thread, since clearly addiction is happening, but is addiction to iced tea, which is not bad, and also, just now, addiction to omitting pronouns, which can quit anytime want, but do not want to right now.

Pronouns are overrated anyhow :P

Best iced tea is homemade though, I honestly don't like most of the bottled stuff :V
Molly Renata, also known as gyppygirl2021.
Fangirl. Beware random references to old and obscure games.
I'm a dumb hipster who plays older Dorf Fort versions. Mostly DF2010 and 40d. I also make and play a lot of silly mods, and find my own ways to have Fun.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #136493 on: July 31, 2014, 03:33:37 pm »

Pronouns are overrated anyhow :P

Best iced tea is homemade though, I honestly don't like most of the bottled stuff :V
Yeah, mine is homemade. I mean, I use bags of iced tea blend instead of picking the stuff out myself (although I think that just makes it not completely from scratch), and I let the bags suffuse in cold water over night instead of boiling and adding it to ice, which is probably some sort of damnable heresy but I don't think it affects the flavor or anything in any meaningful way. Then I add sugar and lemon juice (or sometimes lime juice) and it's better than anything you can buy in a store.

Except Raspberry Arizona Iced Tea. As far as I can tell, they are the only company that knows how to properly add raspberry flavor to tea, at least in my opinion.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #136494 on: July 31, 2014, 03:42:08 pm »

Best ice tea is clearly carbonated ice tea.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #136495 on: July 31, 2014, 03:44:59 pm »

Brisk Lemon Iced Tea will calm me down like a motherfucker.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Molly Renata

• Bay Watcher
  • Just an obnoxious fangirl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136496 on: July 31, 2014, 03:50:55 pm »

The only additive I like in my tea is sugar :P

We make iced tea by just steeping tea bags in a pot of hot water and letting it cool on its own. Probably not the best technique, but eh :V
Molly Renata, also known as gyppygirl2021.
Fangirl. Beware random references to old and obscure games.
I'm a dumb hipster who plays older Dorf Fort versions. Mostly DF2010 and 40d. I also make and play a lot of silly mods, and find my own ways to have Fun.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #136499 on: July 31, 2014, 03:57:02 pm »

It's a parody news site I think.

At least, the link to The Onion makes me suspect that.
Pages: 1 ... 9098 9099 [9100] 9101 9102 ... 13325