Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9030 9031 [9032] 9033 9034 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800589 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: [╰(゜益゜)╯︵ /(.□. /] BURRITOTOWN RETURNS?!?! (Happy thread!)
« Reply #135465 on: July 22, 2014, 07:51:56 pm »

I like this.
It's probably a waste of time, but it's nice.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135466 on: July 22, 2014, 07:53:47 pm »

I like this.
It's probably a waste of time, but it's nice.
yass

way far left, in the ocean, there's a guy saying "Marco? Marco?" That made me amused.

Double edit: Shit this goes on for ever.
EDIT3:Woo found the right edge!
4: and left edge. Only a bit of underground left
5:done
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 08:15:17 pm by Alev »

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #135467 on: July 22, 2014, 07:58:44 pm »

That feel when you're on newegg and see something you really want, buy it, and have no issue with how much money was spent. Now if only I could throw money at the ground to make it come faster.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #135468 on: July 22, 2014, 08:15:34 pm »

Oooh, here's another one.

Dwarfy, this time.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135469 on: July 22, 2014, 08:18:23 pm »

Saw that I'll be cutting some tattoos of a popular kid's TV show. I may just take a few of the leftovers and use them to bug my friends.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #135470 on: July 22, 2014, 08:23:43 pm »

I now have myself an adorable girlyfriend/cuddlebuddy/whatever. Yay :3
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135471 on: July 22, 2014, 08:38:22 pm »

Oh, that reminds me.  I work at a college and was talking with my professor and his family (his wife was hosting a Kid's Camp, and his own kid's brought up food for the family to eat (kid's as in them being 19+)) before class today in a lobby area.  I was sitting on a couch behind them and just generally chatting with them when I noticed there being a couple outside across the bridge (we were on the second floor, there's a bridge that goes out from the building across the street).

Well, you know how young couples are.  Pretty soon they started making out on the bridge.  Pretty calmly at first.  We were making jokes about it and were deciding whether or not to call the campus cops to rain on their day.  Well apparently the guy was a pretty good kisser or something because it ended up making the girl fall down, or something.

The fun part is that there were at least two people who passed them on the bridge, but the two making out didn't notice them in the least.  By this time we actually accrued an audience of like ten people just sitting around and making really bad jokes about them.  I got pulled away right around this point to go help a student in the lab, though a couple of minutes later my teacher comes walking and laughing down the hallway.  Apparently they got to the point where the girl was straddling the guy (still clothed, though there were strange motions going on) when our guidance counselor on the floor walked outside and started yelling at the both of them, around the lines of "Why don't you two get a room!?  Don't you know you've got an audience of at least ten people inside?!  People are trying to work here!"

Good times were had today.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135472 on: July 22, 2014, 08:40:01 pm »

Oh, that reminds me.  I work at a college and was talking with my professor and his family (his wife was hosting a Kid's Camp, and his own kid's brought up food for the family to eat (kid's as in them being 19+)) before class today in a lobby area.  I was sitting on a couch behind them and just generally chatting with them when I noticed there being a couple outside across the bridge (we were on the second floor, there's a bridge that goes out from the building across the street).

Well, you know how young couples are.  Pretty soon they started making out on the bridge.  Pretty calmly at first.  We were making jokes about it and were deciding whether or not to call the campus cops to rain on their day.  Well apparently the guy was a pretty good kisser or something because it ended up making the girl fall down, or something.

The fun part is that there were at least two people who passed them on the bridge, but the two making out didn't notice them in the least.  By this time we actually accrued an audience of like ten people just sitting around and making really bad jokes about them.  I got pulled away right around this point to go help a student in the lab, though a couple of minutes later my teacher comes walking and laughing down the hallway.  Apparently they got to the point where the girl was straddling the guy (still clothed, though there were strange motions going on) when our guidance counselor on the floor walked outside and started yelling at the both of them, around the lines of "Why don't you two get a room!?  Don't you know you've got an audience of at least ten people inside?!  People are trying to work here!"

Good times were had today.
Heh. Do you know if they were forced to stop?

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135473 on: July 22, 2014, 08:41:06 pm »

I'm pretty sure they stopped out of shame at that point, if not I'd assume the guidance counselor would've called the campus cops on them pretty quickly.

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135474 on: July 22, 2014, 08:49:08 pm »

My sister just linked me to pokedraw.net and I can't stop laughing at my own creations.

45 seconds to draw whatever Pokémon it gives you.
25 seconds in to any given attempt and my brain is shouting "OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE -OH GOD I CAN'T FIX THIS" before shutting down and letting fate take its course.

My attempt at a Meowth just now literally made tears come out of my face.

Spoiler: nooooo (click to show/hide)

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135475 on: July 22, 2014, 08:51:43 pm »

My sister just linked me to pokedraw.net and I can't stop laughing at my own creations.

25 seconds in to any given attempt and my brain is shouting "OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE -OH GOD I CAN'T FIX THIS" before shutting down and letting fate take its course.

This is the Happy Thread, not the Try-to-Make-People-Commit-Suicide Thread.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #135476 on: July 22, 2014, 08:55:21 pm »

KILL IT WITH FIRE
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #135477 on: July 22, 2014, 08:56:51 pm »

I finally got my brother to play MGS2.

He has the attention span of a flea, so he ended up skipping the opening cutscene and basic controls. Throughout the time he played he kept stumbling into the paths of guards while fumbling with the shooting controls, complaining because the trigger wouldn't make it work.

Eventually, he walked into the IR sensors that set off bombs while he was wearing a cardboard box because he couldn't figure out how to unequip it. He complained about randomly exploding, and then ragequit.

TomatoBrother confirmed for DSP.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #135478 on: July 22, 2014, 08:58:35 pm »

Digital signal processing?
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #135479 on: July 22, 2014, 08:59:28 pm »

He sounds like one of my highschool friends, except this guy really loves it. He is still unforgivably awful, though.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 9030 9031 [9032] 9033 9034 ... 13325