Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8967 8968 [8969] 8970 8971 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15798810 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: [+2014+] HOTFIX RELEASE HYPETRAIN
« Reply #134520 on: July 12, 2014, 02:58:45 pm »

This made me smile.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
God damn it why did they remove exploration from their space exploration game.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #134521 on: July 12, 2014, 03:00:17 pm »

I dunno if it's me being tired, but I noticed some people here have adorable avatars and they made me smile and laugh. c:
My avatar is adorable, right?  I mean everyone finds orbital kill sats as being cute, surely? 

It actually kinda is.

Figures someone would say that on bay 12. I figured a squirrel sitting on a tank gun something of a good timing of a photo but never cute.
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #134522 on: July 12, 2014, 03:26:12 pm »

Mine is not cute. Blood and ashes, Tylin, get out of my way, I'm not cute. No, no more lace. Please.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #134523 on: July 12, 2014, 04:14:19 pm »

Mine is not cute. Blood and ashes, Tylin, get out of my way, I'm not cute. No, no more lace. Please.

MOAR LACE!!! I'm only saying that because lace can be very sexy....
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #134524 on: July 12, 2014, 05:18:31 pm »

Watching Loud Whispers mess with people. It is entertaining.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #134525 on: July 12, 2014, 05:22:31 pm »

Lol.

Link?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134526 on: July 12, 2014, 06:24:11 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLU_BhHyeUE

On the one hand, I feel bad for the people receiving the call. On the other hand, Sheogorath phoning a pizza company.
I prefer the Alduin one. For the bits where they act like it's a legit call.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #134527 on: July 12, 2014, 06:43:10 pm »

And then they made a child cry.

It's all fun and games until a child starts crying. Then it's comedy.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134528 on: July 12, 2014, 08:13:58 pm »

On the one hand, I feel bad for the people receiving the call. On the other hand, Sheogorath phoning a pizza company.
I prefer the Alduin one. For the bits where they act like it's a legit call.
The best one is Heimskr calling a Christian hotline. The Jesus guy doesn't even understand what Heimskr is saying, except for a few parts where he mistakes bits about Talos (BOTH MAN AND DIVINE! THE TRUE GAWD OF MAN) as being about Jesus, which leads him to think for a little while that it really is a religious nut calling in. Then he gets tired of the Heimskr accent and does an actually pretty funny parody of it while asking for the caller to stop and talk in "normal, modern English".

EDIT: Or maybe the Thalmor calling the KKK one. The caller doesn't do a very good job of it until recording the message at the very end. Especially the true classic part:

"Justiciar": ELVEN SUPREMACY IS THE ONLY TRUTH!
KKK: [Hangs up]
"Justiciar": If only you understood the irony.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 08:25:09 pm by SealyStar »
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #134529 on: July 12, 2014, 08:21:16 pm »

He's not wrong, however, and I happen to concur with the opinion he has heretofore set forth in his commentation. "Rap" "music" is a blight, only enjoyed by the most base ignoramuses and simpletons. It's no wonder the population that populates this website finds its meandering notes pleasing to its aural sensibilities, as the average the Reddit user is a philistine and barbarian who only gives thought to when they will next be able to engage in the base act of sexual intercourse. Ha ha ha. What a delight it must be to only find concern with simple concerns; to not constantly be pondering the deepest questions of philosophy, engineering, economics, politics, mathematics, and philosophy. Wow I'll bet that makes life easier to never ponder such mysteries. Of course, I'll never know, for my brain is a soup, and the deepest, most difficult questions are flowing around inside it.
You see, to us with an IQ far and above 200 as I, we speak of real music. The music of Pachabell and Mozart. Of Betoven and Verdi. Elegant music, made for a more elegant time. So keep your "bitch I'mma have sex wit u, bitch ugh" impoverished excuse for "poetry" and "music". I'll retain my dignity and honor, for tis a more wonderous thing to enjoy. Verily, the world wilt be a sickening place were t'were not for those of us like I. I shall leave you with a quote I created several fortnights ago.

"When they mock you for being better, you know you have bested them at their own game."

~ /u/Andr3wsky

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134530 on: July 12, 2014, 08:23:51 pm »

"Thanks for choosing Evan, my name is Pizza Hut." I lol'd. :3

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134531 on: July 12, 2014, 08:38:23 pm »

My favorite is the one where that orc guy calls a library looking for an elder scroll.  Mainly because none of them realized it was a prank call.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #134532 on: July 12, 2014, 09:25:28 pm »

My favorite is the one where that orc guy calls a library looking for an elder scroll.  Mainly because none of them realized it was a prank call.
Not even the Orc. He just got roped in 'cuz these blokes said they could get him an elder scroll, if he read a script into a weird stick with holes on each end.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #134533 on: July 12, 2014, 09:39:40 pm »

Had my first practice with my new band today.  I didn't suck, surprisingly!  It was a great experience, playing with two older jazz musicians who really know their stuff and have been playing together for nearly half a century.

That's all the stuff we went over.  Bear in mind that each sheet uses repeats and improvisational sections so each page represents about 5-10 minutes of actual music, and you can't even see every page because I couldn't be assed to separate every sheet clearly (especially over to the left).

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #134534 on: July 12, 2014, 09:50:59 pm »

I just realised that there is no way to tell that this is the happy thread from the title but I've been instinctively thinking it's the happy thread by the HY in the title

also Ace Combat 5's soundtrack
Pages: 1 ... 8967 8968 [8969] 8970 8971 ... 13325