Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8860 8861 [8862] 8863 8864 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15756241 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [\_|-|_/] Kanmusu hijack lawl (Happy thread!)
« Reply #132915 on: June 26, 2014, 07:05:02 pm »

... I like red bean ice cream :>
All hail Vectoria, Queen of shit that doesn't go together! Her spheres of influence include non-vanilla-bean ice cream, garlic tea, Russian poetry, and the most volatile of concoctions, sanity and advanced mathematics. :P

Once you start learning the more complex maths, you'll be surprised if you see a number.
Prepare to get Vector'd. It's like getting clubbered, but you'll see random Greek symbols (Ʃ, φ, θ, et al,)  instead of stars.
Fix'd.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132916 on: June 26, 2014, 07:06:00 pm »

Once you start learning the more complex maths, you'll be surprised if you see a number.
Prepare to get Vector'd. It's like getting clubbered, but you'll see numbers instead of stars.
Is that Vector's chat up line?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132917 on: June 26, 2014, 07:40:00 pm »

Prepare to get Vector'd. It's like getting clubbered, but you'll see numbers instead of stars.
Is that Vector's chat up line?
What? I was thinking something along these lines, just with equations.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132918 on: June 26, 2014, 08:41:21 pm »

During a discussion earlier I came up with the perfect Halloween costume to post a picture of to Tumblr afterward: The Appropriative Shitlord.

Wear a kimono, dreadlocks, warbonnet, bindi, and some (fake) tattoos of "meaningful" words in Hebrew, Arabic, and Chinese. I may have to do this myself.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #132919 on: June 26, 2014, 08:53:53 pm »

During a discussion earlier I came up with the perfect Halloween costume to post a picture of to Tumblr afterward: The Appropriative Shitlord.

Wear a kimono, dreadlocks, warbonnet, bindi, and some (fake) tattoos of "meaningful" words in Hebrew, Arabic, and Chinese. I may have to do this myself.
I'm going to hunt you down in Halloween with a construction truck full of candies and pour it down your house, and you're gonna LIKE IT
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #132920 on: June 26, 2014, 08:56:25 pm »

All hail Vectoria, Queen of shit that doesn't go together! Her spheres of influence include non-vanilla-bean ice cream, garlic tea, Russian poetry, and the most volatile of concoctions, sanity and advanced mathematics. :P
Good deity, or provably optimal deity?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #132921 on: June 26, 2014, 08:56:43 pm »

I'm going to hunt you down in Halloween with a construction truck full of candies and pour it down your house, and you're gonna LIKE IT
And I will bring the toothbrushes and toothpaste, so you will ENJOY IT.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132922 on: June 26, 2014, 09:01:58 pm »

There are a few problems, sadly, all related to me going off to college this fall:
1. Taking your statement literally, I wouldn't be currently residing in a proper house, and explaining to my parents back home would be trouble.
2. I'd be strapped for time and money to assemble the costume.
3. This is the University of White Liberal Guilt, so I'd probably either get my ass beat by the local in-the-flesh Tumblrinas or get disciplined by the school and have to start a First Amendment rights suit and sit through a year of appeals to circuit court and then sue them back for legal fees if (when) I won and I don't wanna do all that.
Sadly, real life is a bitch.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #132923 on: June 26, 2014, 11:46:10 pm »

There are a few problems, sadly, all related to me going off to college this fall:
1. Taking your statement literally, I wouldn't be currently residing in a proper house, and explaining to my parents back home would be trouble.
2. I'd be strapped for time and money to assemble the costume.
3. This is the University of White Liberal Guilt, so I'd probably either get my ass beat by the local in-the-flesh Tumblrinas or get disciplined by the school and have to start a First Amendment rights suit and sit through a year of appeals to circuit court and then sue them back for legal fees if (when) I won and I don't wanna do all that.
Sadly, real life is a bitch.
I fail to see the problem... Mr. Appropriative Shitloard ;D

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132924 on: June 26, 2014, 11:47:48 pm »

tumblr in the day flesh requires the inverse of being beaten by tbh

not that it'd fix anything but might as well give them more juice let's see what happens

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132925 on: June 27, 2014, 12:02:08 am »

Good deity, or provably optimal deity?
Is anything really provable, excepting in mathematics? Amen.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #132926 on: June 27, 2014, 12:05:35 am »

Grandfather gave me some Ringworld books. I'm not sure why he did, but I'm still thankful. :))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #132927 on: June 27, 2014, 12:06:08 am »

Ringworld? Does that have anything to do with Discworld?

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #132928 on: June 27, 2014, 12:08:19 am »

I dunno. I've never heard of Discworld before. Before he told me, I hadn't heard of Ringworld either, but it sounds interesting.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132929 on: June 27, 2014, 12:10:55 am »

Ringworld? Does that have anything to do with Discworld?
No. It's sci-fi classic. A damn good read, though. I'm still upset that we didn't read it in my Sci-Fi Literature class.

Pages: 1 ... 8860 8861 [8862] 8863 8864 ... 13325