Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8698 8699 [8700] 8701 8702 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15756325 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: [ ヽ(゜Q。)ノ] ONEEESAAAMAAAAAAA (Happy thread?!?!)
« Reply #130485 on: June 02, 2014, 10:55:46 pm »

I love winter because it feels so cozy under a think blanket.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #130486 on: June 02, 2014, 10:57:13 pm »

The only blanket I really sleep with anymore is uh... Well Owlga. Too warm lately to have extra stuff on me, summer and all.

Pretty much this for me.

Well, not Owlga. My wife.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #130487 on: June 02, 2014, 11:13:14 pm »

The Leggo movie.

So good.
Dude, where's your pants?

In my SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEship

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130488 on: June 02, 2014, 11:14:18 pm »

You are all so disappointing
on so many levels.
Black lives matter.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130489 on: June 02, 2014, 11:14:30 pm »

I've finally found someone else who sleeps with the covers pulled completely over them, head and all. I thought I was the only one...anyone else out there? If so, you should stand and be recognized in pride, for this is truly the superior way to sleep.
*raises hand*

I also keep a fan running too though with the blanket open enough to let the cool air in.  That still count?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 11:28:14 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #130490 on: June 02, 2014, 11:27:15 pm »

Were it but cool enough, that would also be my strategy. It's how I slept as a child, at any rate, but I can't afford to keep the AC blasting high enough. Also, I sleep in a sleeping bag these days, and I've yet to meet one tall enough to actually get over my head unless I curl up, which is impossible in my preferred stomach-down sleeping position.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130491 on: June 02, 2014, 11:58:14 pm »

I always need to breathe outside space. I'd happily sleep fully covered, but I'd need a snorkel or something.'

You are all so disappointing
on so many levels.
Wrong thread.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130492 on: June 03, 2014, 12:05:19 am »

I always need to breathe outside space. I'd happily sleep fully covered, but I'd need a snorkel or something.'

Surely an invention many a child could use at some point.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130494 on: June 03, 2014, 01:21:50 am »

Mostly happy, with a dose of sad in it.  Currently suffering from a major nostalgia trip right now.  It has been creeping up on me for the past two weeks, with occasionally trying to find some of my old stuff I've saved since childhood (Ya hoarding!).  Now I'm up at two in the morning listening to the old pokemon theme on repeat, trying to find my Call of Duty 2: The Big Red One disc, and trying to see if enough of my Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos disc is intact for it to install. I'm also lamenting the loss of several other games.   At least the timing couldn't be better with the beginning of summer break. 
I currently fear that when I meet my niece and nephew this weekend I'm going to go on a "When I was  your age!" rant the moment they mention their 3G enabled tablets.  When I was their age I had to use the light of streetpoles to play my games... Damn it I just started, didn't I?
And Now I have to add Digimon to my list of things to watch.  I found a compilation of the intros for each of the series.  I can also point out exactly when it stopped being good (When I decided to start growing up, coincidentally).   Five hours a day of unlimited internet is not enough to rewatch my entire childhood.   
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 01:43:24 am by Lightningfalcon »
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #130495 on: June 03, 2014, 01:42:33 am »

I've been piecing my way through Pokemon: Indigo League, and I finally hit the episodes that I owned on VHS when I was just a kid. It's surreal, to say the least. I last watched these when I was in kindergarten, and I've found them again now that I'm only days away from graduating high school. And people say I'm superstitious for no reason...
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #130496 on: June 03, 2014, 01:54:58 am »

The best feeling ever is getting into a band by listening to them on Youtube then finding out your brother had a CD of theirs and that he doesn't mind you borrowing it to put on your computer.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #130497 on: June 03, 2014, 02:24:10 am »

The best feeling ever is getting into a band by listening to them on Youtube then finding out your brother had a CD of theirs and that he doesn't mind you borrowing it to put on your computer.
I hate when you try to share those moments of discovery and then it turns out everyone in the world already knew about it.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #130498 on: June 03, 2014, 03:18:55 am »

I hate when you try to share those moments of discovery and then it turns out everyone in the world already knew about it.
I guessed everyone knew the feeling. Still, it is an awesome feeling, right?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #130499 on: June 03, 2014, 03:34:34 am »

Right!
Pages: 1 ... 8698 8699 [8700] 8701 8702 ... 13325