Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8697 8698 [8699] 8700 8701 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15758670 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: [ ヽ(゜Q。)ノ] ONEEESAAAMAAAAAAA (Happy thread?!?!)
« Reply #130470 on: June 02, 2014, 08:55:12 pm »

Quote from: Comrade Cherdenko
Commander! You've rained on my glorious parade! For this, I'm sending everything I got at you, but I won't let you have the satisfaction of catching me. I'm escaping to the one place that hasn't been corrupted by capitalism... SPACE!!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #130471 on: June 02, 2014, 09:07:45 pm »

The Leggo movie.

So good.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130472 on: June 02, 2014, 09:13:28 pm »

The Leggo movie.

So good.
Dude, where's your pants?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130473 on: June 02, 2014, 09:15:39 pm »

I've finally found someone else who sleeps with the covers pulled completely over them, head and all. I thought I was the only one...anyone else out there? If so, you should stand and be recognized in pride, for this is truly the superior way to sleep.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130474 on: June 02, 2014, 09:17:18 pm »

I've finally found someone else who sleeps with the covers pulled completely over them, head and all. I thought I was the only one...anyone else out there? If so, you should stand and be recognized in pride, for this is truly the superior way to sleep.
I do it in winter sometimes when it's really cold and I need to preserve heat.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #130475 on: June 02, 2014, 09:18:38 pm »

Too hot here at home.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #130476 on: June 02, 2014, 09:20:01 pm »

Forget women, acquire cash. Hoard cash. Travel world. Laugh at naysayers.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130477 on: June 02, 2014, 09:23:16 pm »

Painting W40K.
Finished my commander.
Is like gazing upon the face of my firstborn.

But nowhere near that poignant.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130478 on: June 02, 2014, 09:25:43 pm »

Commander! You've rained on my glorious parade! For this, I'm sending everything I got at you, but I won't let you have the satisfaction of catching me. I'm escaping to the one place that hasn't been corrupted by capitalism... SPACE!!
SPAAAACE! The final frontier! And thanks to those desolators, it always will be. 

I have one exam left on Thursday and then summer vacation left.  The best part is that next year I only have to be at school for three classes, so I don't have to get up until ten. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130479 on: June 02, 2014, 09:29:07 pm »

*high five~
I do it the same way. I only leave a small hole for my nose to poke through. Gotta breath.
The similarity is uncanny.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #130480 on: June 02, 2014, 10:15:26 pm »

Used to sleep like that. Was then told stories of children who died with their breath squeezed out of them. Didn't sleep like that again.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130481 on: June 02, 2014, 10:18:56 pm »

I sleep like that in the winter, with about 30 extra blankets piled on. Because Canada.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #130482 on: June 02, 2014, 10:29:36 pm »

I have, occasionally. Fallen asleep like that, anyway. It doesn't last long, because within an hour or two I wake up barely able to breath and badly overheating :-\

Now, if it actually cools off I will bury every part of myself except a space to breath out of in pillows and/or blankets and/or miscellaneous other cloth objects, like some kind of strange mix between a patchwork hobo, the local clothing store, and a pillbug. Snug as a bug under a half dozen rugs and three normal homes worth of pillows. Also their towels and probably a week's worth of wardrobe. If I had a way to get air under the cloth mound (a snorkel, perhaps, if I could sleep with one in), I would totally close the breathing hole. But I don't so air.

Though mind, I don't pull covers up. I pull a second (or third, or fifth, or...) set of covers down. Like one of those hijab whatsits. Very comfy, much warm.

E: Though, as per Janet, this is able to happen like maybe two days in a year. Normally it is no blankets, because it is too ruddy hot.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 10:33:12 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #130483 on: June 02, 2014, 10:31:07 pm »

The only blanket I really sleep with anymore is uh... Well Owlga. Too warm lately to have extra stuff on me, summer and all.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #130484 on: June 02, 2014, 10:54:20 pm »

SPAAAACE! The final frontier! And thanks to those desolators, it always will be.
High fives all around to C&C fans.
Pages: 1 ... 8697 8698 [8699] 8700 8701 ... 13325