Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8638 8639 [8640] 8641 8642 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15784661 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: [~島風~] Destroyer loli butt special (Happy thread?!?!)
« Reply #129585 on: May 20, 2014, 10:13:25 am »

I buy beer (or more specifically, a drink of beer + apple juice) every now and then when I feel like it, but I don't really enjoy it that much. I prefer stimulants (yay caffeine!) to depressants.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129586 on: May 20, 2014, 10:13:38 am »

I made a  bet with my best friend yesterday. Every time I drew in his books I'd have to give him ten cents, and every time he insulted me he'd have to give me ten cents. I got ten cents, but the look on his face every time he suppressed insulting me was priceless.

Is it a permanent arrangement? 'Cause that sounds handy! :P

Horrifically handy. Your friend's so going broke.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #129587 on: May 20, 2014, 10:15:26 am »

I buy beer (or more specifically, a drink of beer + apple juice) every now and then when I feel like it, but I don't really enjoy it that much. I prefer stimulants (yay caffeine!) to depressants.

Same. Huzzah for tea! Coffee's milder cousin!
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #129588 on: May 20, 2014, 10:16:17 am »

I made a  bet with my best friend yesterday. Every time I drew in his books I'd have to give him ten cents, and every time he insulted me he'd have to give me ten cents. I got ten cents, but the look on his face every time he suppressed insulting me was priceless.

We're not sure yet. Duration ranges from until tomorrow to until we're thirty.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #129589 on: May 20, 2014, 10:16:43 am »

Actually, according to something I've read specifically green tea is somewhat better as far as nootropics go, because it contains another chemical which synergizes with the caffeine's effect.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129590 on: May 20, 2014, 10:17:38 am »

We're not sure yet. Duration ranges from until tomorrow to until we're thirty.

oh shit

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #129591 on: May 20, 2014, 10:20:02 am »

Actually, according to something I've read specifically green tea is somewhat better as far as nootropics go, because it contains another chemical which synergizes with the caffeine's effect.
Theanine. Your best bet is gyokuro, by my understanding, which is the closest you'll get to the ideal ratio of caffeine to theanine in real tea. Still need to order some of that stuff.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #129592 on: May 20, 2014, 10:38:06 am »

Alright. Here we go on another day.

I had to drive twenty miles last night to make sure someone wasn't dead. FFS, my life was simple and easy until three weeks ago.

No time to dwell, I got vegetables to stock and women to woo. Off to work.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129593 on: May 20, 2014, 10:43:19 am »

Rather old update from XSEED, but I realized they planned to release these early 2014! Hooray!

It might not be released during the "early" season, seeing we're almost halfway the year calendar, but still, 2014!

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129594 on: May 20, 2014, 11:15:52 am »

Black Velvet (a mix of Newcastle and Strongbow - stout and cider) is surprisingly good.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #129595 on: May 20, 2014, 11:31:25 am »

Remember that girl who I mentioned here before, who I said I liked?

I encountered her today during the time period between the end of lunch and the next class. Neither one of us said anything, but I caught a glimpse of her drawing something on her iPad. (Our school issues one to every student)

I used to draw, and I know it's embarrassing to have people watch, but I snuck a peek anyway because I'm an asshole. From the looks of it, she was drawing animoos. Extremely high quality animoo.

I used to be obsessed with drawing dragons. I was self taught, and not half bad, if I do say so myself, but nowhere near this good. Before, I was just kinda like "Ooh look, a cute girl who seems quiet and reserved like me, how nifty" but this is the straw that will break the IronCamel's back. Have to say something. Must say something.

... Are these the hormones that Objective was talking about?

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #129596 on: May 20, 2014, 11:33:14 am »

Put a penis on her and then probably.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #129597 on: May 20, 2014, 11:34:42 am »

That is...

Stop being Descan. :P

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129598 on: May 20, 2014, 11:36:17 am »

You make it sound so simple...

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #129599 on: May 20, 2014, 11:37:04 am »

I seem to have not understood the meaning of this thread now that I've been not here for over a year now...
>.>
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 8638 8639 [8640] 8641 8642 ... 13325