Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8584 8585 [8586] 8587 8588 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15756116 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: [┐(‘~`;)┌] The burritos are still gone. (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #128776 on: May 10, 2014, 08:58:03 pm »

Forgot to tell you people that it's my birthday today. I'm 16 now.
I do not benefit from this at all.
It is only a milestone, but it reminds me that I have made significant progress towards adulthood.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #128777 on: May 10, 2014, 09:12:53 pm »

Maybe I am more pleased than I should be but, I managed to impress 4chan.
You need to be more specific if you're going to link there. Otherwise you could be the entire thread.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128778 on: May 10, 2014, 09:23:56 pm »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128779 on: May 10, 2014, 09:30:13 pm »

drunken numbess huzzash
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128780 on: May 10, 2014, 10:27:11 pm »

drunken numbess huzzash

...Pardon? :P
Is there a Drunk Fortress turn in your near future, Giggles?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #128781 on: May 10, 2014, 10:30:46 pm »

Youtube continues to be a source of really high quality and thought provoking content. One of today's most popular videos is a video of a rabbit eating raspberries. Even more hilarious, the video is uploaded under the category of music. I lol'd.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #128782 on: May 10, 2014, 10:34:26 pm »

Youtube continues to be a source of really high quality and thought provoking content. One of today's most popular videos is a video of a rabbit eating raspberries. Even more hilarious, the video is uploaded under the category of music. I lol'd.
blood drenched jaws of the lapine horror, it comes for your pantry

flee with your fruit while you still have limbs to carry you, aieeee
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #128783 on: May 10, 2014, 11:06:38 pm »

Hm, People Chow ain't bad. It tastes like drinking a tortilla, which is a lot better than it sounds somehow, and is pretty filling for what I estimate its caloric content to be. Pretty cost-effective, too, although it's still probably a couple of times more expensive than a basic beans-and-rice-and-vegetables strategy would be, and the up-front investment is fairly large.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #128784 on: May 11, 2014, 12:34:34 am »

Every world is a perfect one, using the right criteria.
I'd really like to know by what criteria this would be considered a perfect world.
Been going through my old forum games.

Is it wrong to find your own jokes funny after you had forgotten what they were or that they even existed?
If it is I'm most likely headed for humor hell.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #128785 on: May 11, 2014, 12:41:30 am »

Every world is a perfect one, using the right criteria.
I'd really like to know by what criteria this would be considered a perfect world.
Perfectly unlivable, of course.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128786 on: May 11, 2014, 02:01:35 am »

As I am a high school senior in the U.S. approaching the end of my last year in high school, it is a social requirement that I attend the giant mass of sweaty teenage bodies, all trying to get sex to the beat of trashy club music.

lol no, jk.
My school is really small, so our prom was only like 70 people, and that's with every other person bringing a guest. I went with a friend, and I made her an awesome duct-tape corsage. Hung out with friends before hand, danced to trashy club music, and ate the crappy food provided. At least I avoided all the damn drama that hung over prom like a specter.
I was in the running for Prom King, versus two guys from the other class, so my class all voted for me in a landslide. I've got a cheap plastic crown and sash on my desk as I type these words.
Pictures will appear in the Picture thread when I get them.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #128787 on: May 11, 2014, 04:43:05 am »

I'm going to make an effort to type proper-like here.

you'll know why this is an effort right here

LSD is a fuck-weird drug

like, you hear it described as "seeing stuff", and that's what you think when you hear "hallucinagenic", but... it's not? :I at worst, it just makes you not-sense things. Like i didn't trust myself walking into the road until I saw the light change, because while I knew I could see the light change and trust that, I couldn't trust the fact that I couldn't see any cars on the road?

and I feel like a marionette, like I'm moving my limbs with a puppets strings, action-at-a-distance.

And finally, if you ever are with someone on acid, know this: they know exactly what's going on around them, they're exactly the same person as they normally are, they just think everything's fucking cool and hilarious. They'll remember anything you do or say, so don't think that it's "all cool, they're just high, they won't remember jack-all".

and people who say you get insights on acid are bullshitting you, it's nothing special. at best, it makes you think about things you wouldn't otherwise but that's only because in normal times, those things are fucking obvious and no one would normally spend 30 minutes running it over in their mind until it turns into a enormous mess and out pops a weird insight.

which I guess means the same thing as acid = new insights :/ whatever, fuck you

note to future descan : fuck you I couldn't make an effort for shit "proper-like" go fuck yourself, me >:I
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128788 on: May 11, 2014, 04:52:49 am »

X-COM: ENEMY UNKNOWN COMPLETE

I hate to say this, but some part of me was kind of disappointed... I think the game's strong suit is when it's throwing things at you and you have no clue what the fuck this new enemy does, and after you're at all familiar with the layouts, loadouts, and environmental damage it's kind of straightforward. This was my second try all on one save, normal mode or whatever. Not Ironman, but still a restriction. I had some really shitty non-synthesizing character builds and a lot of options I never ended up using, and the final mission was still pretty darn easy.

I'll probably take a break to beat some other games I have lying around, and then I'll dip into X-Com: Enemy Within. I'm curious about the updates.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128789 on: May 11, 2014, 04:55:30 am »

* LordSlowpoke is posting from a moon that is pale.

this is stable as fuck

and actually functional

holy shit
Pages: 1 ... 8584 8585 [8586] 8587 8588 ... 13325