Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8389 8390 [8391] 8392 8393 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780447 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: [wot m8?] avin a giggle m8? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #125850 on: April 03, 2014, 12:16:08 pm »

Yes.

Admittedly, not as much as ForgottenBeast. We've got some serious hatred going on between us <3<
That's almost an ascii arrow through a heart. Why did you color it black? Are you using some kind of strange and non-default view theme?

I'm thinking if you add a couple dashes:

<-<3--<

But then it just vaguely looks like a fish skeleton.
He is being a troll.
This. Troll romance is weird, yo.
But not as weird as leprechaun romance.
, anyone?

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125851 on: April 03, 2014, 12:17:24 pm »

So for some reason I got into a part of youtube filled with Americans attempting to eat Vegemite...
Don't know what it is??? Vegemite is an Australian food that has the concept of being Death in a Jar by foreigners.
Why? BECAUSE YOU BE STUPID...
Why? Because for some reason the first thing that I see in EVERY single one of these videos is them getting a huge hunk of the stuff and expecting to be able to eat it like Nutella or something like that, I guess its cause they think that it looks the same or something, BUT, the amount they always consume in these vids is like OVERKILL to the MAX...

There was one video where you see him spread it on thinly, I am thinking, good he might know how to.... no wait. 2 seconds after that scene it shows him having COVERED the bread in Vegemite to the point that you can't even see the bread, ffs...
Though I did see a fella do it thin thin thin, but at the same time, not enough butter for a beginner. :P

Cracked me up and now latenight munchies are asking for Vegemite sandwich, scuse me...

Nonono... your mistake is in expecting any American to approach food with any sense of caution or moderation.  From an American perspective, if it can't be consumed in large portions, then it's not really food :P
Not true. I don't really eat much. lol   Generalizations aren't generally a good idea. (Yes, I just generalized on generalizations, so I am therefore a hypocrite)
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125852 on: April 03, 2014, 12:18:16 pm »

Yes.

Admittedly, not as much as ForgottenBeast. We've got some serious hatred going on between us <3<
That's almost an ascii arrow through a heart. Why did you color it black? Are you using some kind of strange and non-default view theme?

I'm thinking if you add a couple dashes:

<-<3--<

But then it just vaguely looks like a fish skeleton.
He is being a troll.
This. Troll romance is weird, yo.
But not as weird as leprechaun romance.
, anyone?
This is the happy thread. We don't use that kind of language here!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #125853 on: April 03, 2014, 12:31:50 pm »

So for some reason I got into a part of youtube filled with Americans attempting to eat Vegemite...
Don't know what it is??? Vegemite is an Australian food that has the concept of being Death in a Jar by foreigners.
Why? BECAUSE YOU BE STUPID...
Why? Because for some reason the first thing that I see in EVERY single one of these videos is them getting a huge hunk of the stuff and expecting to be able to eat it like Nutella or something like that, I guess its cause they think that it looks the same or something, BUT, the amount they always consume in these vids is like OVERKILL to the MAX...

There was one video where you see him spread it on thinly, I am thinking, good he might know how to.... no wait. 2 seconds after that scene it shows him having COVERED the bread in Vegemite to the point that you can't even see the bread, ffs...
Though I did see a fella do it thin thin thin, but at the same time, not enough butter for a beginner. :P

Cracked me up and now latenight munchies are asking for Vegemite sandwich, scuse me...

Nonono... your mistake is in expecting any American to approach food with any sense of caution or moderation.  From an American perspective, if it can't be consumed in large portions, then it's not really food :P
Not true. I don't really eat much. lol   Generalizations aren't generally a good idea. (Yes, I just generalized on generalizations, so I am therefore a hypocrite)

(was only meant to be humor, just in case that didn't come across)
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125854 on: April 03, 2014, 12:36:56 pm »

Aye, so was what I said. :P
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #125855 on: April 03, 2014, 01:07:18 pm »

Couch update: Half a can of Lysol, a screwdriver, and a lot of grunting and sweating later, the couch is mine and in my room. I had to remove my door from its hinges to get it out of the living room, but I managed it. Now I'm just waiting for the Lysol I soaked the thing with to dry out.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125856 on: April 03, 2014, 01:29:26 pm »

Couch update: Half a can of Lysol, a screwdriver, and a lot of grunting and sweating later, the couch is mine and in my room. I had to remove my door from its hinges to get it out of the living room, but I managed it. Now I'm just waiting for the Lysol I soaked the thing with to dry out.
THE BUGPOCALYPSE BEGINS
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125858 on: April 03, 2014, 01:43:30 pm »

Today I took the term "old school" very literally with two of my friends, and so went to pay our, well, old school, a visit.
God, I know it was (a bit) less than a year since my last visit there, but the sheer amount of nostalgia that struck me during that hour was insane.

Of course if there's one thing that never changes about second-graders is that they're just as wicked crazy as we were. 2005, 2014, no difference, man!
And of course I got my mind twisted when my friend showed us this wicked equation related to taking out a common factor...My whole life is a lie now. :P

Also FTL: Advanced Edition music is best.
And this happened, too.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #125860 on: April 03, 2014, 02:03:47 pm »

THE BUGPOCALYPSE BEGINS
As long as you mean that all the theoretical bugs in the couch are dying because they're drowning in disinfectant, then yes, let the bugpocalypse begin.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #125861 on: April 03, 2014, 02:05:42 pm »

The redundancy department of redundancy wants their Game of Thrones romantic comedy parody back:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125862 on: April 03, 2014, 02:07:17 pm »

Pics?

The redundancy department of redundancy wants their Game of Thrones romantic comedy parody back:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

They have that? Wow. And here I thought it was all rape and baby killing.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 02:09:50 pm by Knit tie »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125863 on: April 03, 2014, 02:11:28 pm »

Nah, that's all just Gregor.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125864 on: April 03, 2014, 02:39:17 pm »

My Dad's copy of Halo 2 that was slightly damaged and wouldn't run on the Xbox runs on the 360.

Squeeeee.
Pages: 1 ... 8389 8390 [8391] 8392 8393 ... 13325