Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8284 8285 [8286] 8287 8288 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15766987 times)

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [!!PIZZA!!] CAN YOU GUESS WHAT, ITS A MYSTERY (happy thread?!)
« Reply #124275 on: March 17, 2014, 01:38:28 pm »

inb4 i got 99 problems and something aint one
I got 99 problems and all of them are murder. Quite appropriate for a df-based community, really.

dammit, ninja'd.
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124276 on: March 17, 2014, 01:42:08 pm »

Seriously though, I would give them all a test: show them thematic pictures while monitoring brain activity. People exhibiting strongest brain activity while being shown a picture are the most affiliated with the concept the picture portrays, meaning they have experience in, knowledge of or particular emotional attachment to it.

Whoever has affiliation with fashion, romanticism, science, cooking, death, BDSM and surrealism while having no affiliation with pop culture, politics and grievous injuries gets to be my best friend.

I've got 99 problems and hiding a body is every single one of them.
Can I sig this?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 01:48:36 pm by Knit tie »

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #124277 on: March 17, 2014, 01:51:29 pm »

Do we get to keep the bodies? >_>
Shit, if all the information you have of a person is their appearance and you're expected to choose only one, we'd all pick the most attractive, based on whatever we consider attractive about them. I highly doubt women would choose based on a different algorithm than men when given the same tiny set of information on a group of 100 men.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #124278 on: March 17, 2014, 02:12:30 pm »

Took a fair bundle of time, but I finally got around to cleaning my room once again, but this time, getting the most annoying part out of the way before work in a couple hours. In the process, I also rearranged my room for a change, as well as following some advice, and in a sense (sorta feng shui), it flows better now, and gives me a bit more privacy now, and lighting is no longer as much of an issue anymore, and lastly, those pesky spiders no longer have a place to hide from me, nor surprise attack me. Furthermore, after removing a near-literal ounce of dirt and dust from that area, the room already feels that much more open.

Ironically, the area that acted as a safe haven for most spiders incidentally was so toxic with dust that I managed to come across several mummified corpses while cleaning up. I don't know how I was able to breathe through all that. Speaking of breathing, I think my computer ought to be at far less risk now, since I got a better airflow going through the new rearrangement as well; plus, the sound from my speaker reverberates better when hitting the walls, rather than out in the open, making my sound system more effective, and no longer needing to be as loud. Overall, this has worked out for the better in the long run.

In other happies, the cable music channel (Sounds of the Seasons) has been playing some rather awesome Irish tunes for St. Patrick's Day. Which reminds me:

♣♣♣HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!♣♣♣

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #124279 on: March 17, 2014, 02:16:28 pm »

*blows party horn*

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #124280 on: March 17, 2014, 02:22:39 pm »

Acquiring a quasi-legal version of Windows Office was easier than expected. Which means: NO MORE LIBREOFFICE/OPENOFFICE SHENANIGANS!

I can die a happy man now ;_;

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124281 on: March 17, 2014, 02:34:40 pm »

Haha, no meow. I've got 99 problems and hiding a body is every single one of them. Fine way to spend an afternoon, that.
Well, they say that a friend will visit you in jail after they found the bodies. A good friend will help you hide them.

A good friend will try to stop you from making bodies. Only a true friend will help you hide them.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #124282 on: March 17, 2014, 02:56:21 pm »

Haha, no meow. I've got 99 problems and hiding a body is every single one of them. Fine way to spend an afternoon, that.
Well, they say that a friend will visit you in jail after they found the bodies. A good friend will help you hide them.
A good friend will try to stop you from making bodies. Only a true friend will help you hide them.
A good friend will try to bail you out of jail. Only a true friend will be in the cell with you saying "Damn, that was fun.".

...Something doesn't seem right about this. Maybe it's the context.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #124283 on: March 17, 2014, 03:10:30 pm »

But if you picked wrong he or she will be one of the bodies.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #124284 on: March 17, 2014, 03:23:21 pm »

The absolute best friend helps you disguise one of the 99 bodies as yourself while setting up a new life for you in Belize.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #124285 on: March 17, 2014, 03:26:00 pm »

Get your best friend to confess and take the fall for you.

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124286 on: March 17, 2014, 03:38:56 pm »

Get your best friend to confess and take the fall for you.
A better friend would help you frame your rival for the mass murder.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124287 on: March 17, 2014, 03:39:26 pm »

Seriously though, I would give them all a test: show them thematic pictures while monitoring brain activity. People exhibiting strongest brain activity while being shown a picture are the most affiliated with the concept the picture portrays, meaning they have experience in, knowledge of or particular emotional attachment to it.

Whoever has affiliation with fashion, romanticism, science, cooking, death, BDSM and surrealism while having no affiliation with pop culture, politics and grievous injuries gets to be my best friend.
Hey babe.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124288 on: March 17, 2014, 03:52:32 pm »

Failed it... though mainly by virtue of not being a huge fan of either death or fashion, I think. Enjoy your Descan-friendship-thing, it seems.  :'(

One thing I don't understand: death, but no grevious injuries? How'd that figure out?

Also, the best of friends will help you set up yourself and your 99 nowhere people as a mercenary company, and then murder 99 other people in a legal-ish way and substitute them for the originals.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124289 on: March 17, 2014, 03:55:41 pm »

Went to the "nerd club" today... which was kind of interesting. Apparently half the club didn't show up for this particular meeting, and the president seems rather more strict about rules and procedures than you might expect of a casual club like this one though he seemed alright in the end when he'd shuffled those who were there into the room, and got his assistant president to be there (she seemed rather grouchy about being there). It was wonderfully eclectic though, and the thing ended with this weird group debate where two people from the club picked characters they really liked, then there's a vote on which is "better". Which led to a tense moment when Michonne from the Walking Dead tied in votes with Bubbles from the Power Puff Girls. Though Bubbles won thanks to the "Who Would Win In a Fight" sudden death round.
Pages: 1 ... 8284 8285 [8286] 8287 8288 ... 13325