Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8272 8273 [8274] 8275 8276 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15768471 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [!!PIZZA!!] CAN YOU GUESS WHAT, ITS A MYSTERY (happy thread?!)
« Reply #124095 on: March 15, 2014, 10:46:22 pm »

Judging by this hangover, last night must have been the best night ever! :D
Can't remember much of it, though, so I'll just fill in the gaps with superheroes, magical flying horses, gigantic choreographed gun-fu fight scenes, a zombie apocalypse, ultimate babage, long lost pirate treasure and exploding explosions (that nobody looks at, of course).
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #124097 on: March 15, 2014, 10:57:06 pm »

It came up here, yes.

E: Bloody hell that came up five days ago. Why did I remember it?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 10:59:13 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124098 on: March 15, 2014, 11:00:39 pm »

OH MY DEAR LORD
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124099 on: March 15, 2014, 11:05:20 pm »

So I finally got around to checking my email to see if anything interesting popped up, but first I have to delete all the junk mail that came up since the last time I checked.

After a few minutes of weeding through it, I only have 9000 more emails to go through now.
It's been a while.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124100 on: March 15, 2014, 11:14:48 pm »

By the way. Have I mentioned how awesome poptarts are lately?

Because they're awesome.

Peanutbutter Chocolate poptarts. Nuff said.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124101 on: March 15, 2014, 11:16:56 pm »

It's completely immature and stupid but then I saw this I giggled like a little elementry school child and had to take a screenshot of it. 
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I was playing the lute waiting for my friend to come back from being afk in Elder scrolls online.  They went afk near the teleport spot so people were appearing and running off for awhile.  Then this one person teleported in, got on their horse and just stood there a bit.  I managed to react and hit printscreen just before they rode off. 
It amuses me more than it probably should.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #124102 on: March 15, 2014, 11:23:57 pm »

Heeey... I remember that horsehead groin covering. Think I actually have/had a post somewhere around where it originally generated.

Thinking about it for a bit, I'm starting to wonder what the feasibility would be of running some sort of roleplaying campaign over roll20 or whatever and then streaming the results to be enjoyed by our Bay12 buddies.
It's certainly feasible, if you can work out the timing and whatnot of it. There's consistently been at least a couple P&P campaigns at least trying to run for a couple years now, split between OG (/PWYB) and FG&RP. Probably more than a couple, heh. Haven't really been paying too much attention to 'em.
Yeah, the problem with forum games is they tend to feel rather private, even though anyone can technically read them as much as they want. I may have been listening to too many Harmontown podcasts lately, but I feel like we could make the audience feel more welcome by taking suggestions when players are stuck or whatever and playing to the general mood somewhat. Mostly it's just something I kinda wanna try, and if it doesn't last a long time at the very least we should be able to say we had fun.

I think the issue with this is your audience wouldn't be very large. 5,000+ people watching a few guys play D&D and giving suggestions and such is a party. 3 people watching a few guys play D&D and giving suggestions is just sad and probably not worth it.
I don't care if it's not super popular; the point is to be inclusive rather than exclusive and have something that can be enjoyed by more than just our insular little group. And if only three guys show up for the stream that just means we can be that much more familiar with them.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124103 on: March 15, 2014, 11:26:36 pm »

So I saw what looked like a black and white cat on campus today so I walked over toward it.

Turns out it was a bunny.

I was sad but. Then I noticed a little cottontail wild bunny nearby and heard some bushes rustle.

The little baby's gone native and it's adorable.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124104 on: March 15, 2014, 11:26:58 pm »

Heeey... I remember that horsehead groin covering. Think I actually have/had a post somewhere around where it originally generated.

Thinking about it for a bit, I'm starting to wonder what the feasibility would be of running some sort of roleplaying campaign over roll20 or whatever and then streaming the results to be enjoyed by our Bay12 buddies.
It's certainly feasible, if you can work out the timing and whatnot of it. There's consistently been at least a couple P&P campaigns at least trying to run for a couple years now, split between OG (/PWYB) and FG&RP. Probably more than a couple, heh. Haven't really been paying too much attention to 'em.
Yeah, the problem with forum games is they tend to feel rather private, even though anyone can technically read them as much as they want. I may have been listening to too many Harmontown podcasts lately, but I feel like we could make the audience feel more welcome by taking suggestions when players are stuck or whatever and playing to the general mood somewhat. Mostly it's just something I kinda wanna try, and if it doesn't last a long time at the very least we should be able to say we had fun.

I think the issue with this is your audience wouldn't be very large. 5,000+ people watching a few guys play D&D and giving suggestions and such is a party. 3 people watching a few guys play D&D and giving suggestions is just sad and probably not worth it.
I don't care if it's not super popular; the point is to be inclusive rather than exclusive and have something that can be enjoyed by more than just our insular little group. And if only three guys show up for the stream that just means we can be that much more familiar with them.
Hmm... That would be kinda cool. I'd certainly be interested in spectating.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124105 on: March 15, 2014, 11:27:45 pm »

I'd watch, time permitting.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124106 on: March 15, 2014, 11:47:20 pm »

We love you to, Cmega3.
Edit: Wait, are you drunk?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124107 on: March 15, 2014, 11:49:30 pm »

I wish to know this as well.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124108 on: March 15, 2014, 11:53:27 pm »

I love you too, Big C. *hic*

My currentest happy: That moment when you check your bank balance, expecting to have less than a dollar, and realise it's payday. ^_^
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #124109 on: March 15, 2014, 11:55:19 pm »

I wish to know this as well.
You guys are silly when you assume people are drunk in that manner. xD

No, Cmega is a minor (and...I really doubt he'd do that. Being drunk and posting that, I mean.).

Also we love him too~

PPE: AHAH TOLD YOU. >:D
Pages: 1 ... 8272 8273 [8274] 8275 8276 ... 13325