Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8264 8265 [8266] 8267 8268 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15764376 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [!!PIZZA!!] CAN YOU GUESS WHAT, ITS A MYSTERY (happy thread?!)
« Reply #123975 on: March 14, 2014, 06:11:34 pm »

Five dollars sounds like an awful lot for a beer. Except I think you're from Australia, so maybe not.

Not only Australia, I'm also from Queensland. :-\
Beer is at least a dollar more expensive than most places I've been to in Victoria... $5 is cheap compared to most bars around here.
Good thing I have fifty bucks!

Willsauce, bear in mind that we're paid significantly more than what the average USAnian gets paid for the same job.

Bit late, but I wanted to chip in on this. At a specific local bar, one beer is $2.75, which is the best price in town. Mind you, I make $9 an hour.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123976 on: March 14, 2014, 06:20:21 pm »

Five dollars sounds like an awful lot for a beer. Except I think you're from Australia, so maybe not.

Not only Australia, I'm also from Queensland. :-\
Beer is at least a dollar more expensive than most places I've been to in Victoria... $5 is cheap compared to most bars around here.
Good thing I have fifty bucks!

Willsauce, bear in mind that we're paid significantly more than what the average USAnian gets paid for the same job.

Bit late, but I wanted to chip in on this. At a specific local bar, one beer is $2.75, which is the best price in town. Mind you, I make $9 an hour.

That's about 3.2728 beers an hour!

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #123977 on: March 14, 2014, 06:22:10 pm »

I'd like to think that people who make $9 an hour recognize that it's better to just get together with your friends someplace and drink cheaper beer bought from the store.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123978 on: March 14, 2014, 06:29:46 pm »

GOD DAMMIT VINESAUCE. I WANTED TO BE PRODUCTIVE TONIGHT!
Pretty much this, yeah.
What are you talking about?  You can still be produ*&^%^&#*!&$$*(!&($*&($*!#)!(*#!)&#$)!$&)!#(*@~&*(#&($&*@)_(*.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123979 on: March 14, 2014, 07:02:23 pm »

Oh god, watching a Vinesauce stream right now. Joel's trying to recreate Yoshi's head in a 3D modelling program. The results are hilarious.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123980 on: March 14, 2014, 07:59:52 pm »

Bimestrals are over, I went to lunch at my mate's house with a lot of my friends, went to another friend's house to finish up a project and cook pizza, and invited three friends over to a local Friday's for dinner!
AND THEY'RE ACTUALLY GONNA COME! LIKE, NO TAKE-BACKSIES!

Finally, no more lonely Friday for me, at least for once!

That's great! :D
Are you cooking, or are you guys just ordering takeaway? Or are you gonna press one of said friends into preparing the food. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123981 on: March 14, 2014, 08:24:41 pm »

I'd like to think that people who make $9 an hour recognize that it's better to just get together with your friends someplace and drink cheaper beer bought from the store.

I do. Dear god, I do. A shot of something is five dollars at the bar. You can buy a bottle of cheap liquor for EIGHT dollars.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123982 on: March 14, 2014, 08:28:52 pm »

And this, ladies and gentlefolk, is how people die of alcohol poisoning.
He's fucking with us.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #123983 on: March 14, 2014, 09:20:46 pm »

I'm posting from a phone.  Finally caved and got a smart phone.  This is my first ever typed message on it.  Typing with my thumbs is only slightly less awkward than I thought it would be.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #123984 on: March 14, 2014, 10:36:38 pm »

I do. Dear god, I do. A shot of something is five dollars at the bar. You can buy a bottle of cheap liquor for EIGHT dollars.
'OK, lets drink five-eighths of this bottle. That should be the equivalent of a shot!'
That reminds me, I just recently got a belated birthday gift of a monogrammed flask from my sister. Any suggestions what to fill it with?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123985 on: March 14, 2014, 10:37:59 pm »

'OK, lets drink five-eighths of this bottle. That should be the equivalent of a shot!'
That reminds me, I just recently got a belated birthday gift of a monogrammed flask from my sister. Any suggestions what to fill it with?

Methylated spirits. Go blind - with flavour!
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123986 on: March 14, 2014, 10:42:16 pm »

That depends on your personal tastes. Do you think you'd like foofy drinks? Hard whiskey drinks? Beer?
He's fucking with us.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #123987 on: March 14, 2014, 10:45:13 pm »

That depends on your personal tastes. Do you think you'd like foofy drinks? Hard whiskey drinks? Beer?
Come and think of it, whiskey or rum might be a good idea to carry on hand. Good straight up, and can modify certain drinks on the spot.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123988 on: March 14, 2014, 10:48:47 pm »

Come and think of it, whiskey or rum might be a good idea to carry on hand. Good straight up, and can modify certain drinks on the spot.

Amaretto is also a good one. Drinkable straight and tastes better than whiskey or rum, but also works as a mixer if you're into that kind of thing.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123989 on: March 14, 2014, 11:29:00 pm »

I'm currently out of a smartphone whilst mine is fixed.

You'll soon realize how quickly you rely on them.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 8264 8265 [8266] 8267 8268 ... 13325