Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8233 8234 [8235] 8236 8237 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15762506 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [!!PIZZA!!] CAN YOU GUESS WHAT, ITS A MYSTERY (happy thread?!)
« Reply #123510 on: March 09, 2014, 02:59:21 pm »

I just assume everything Kanye does is intentionally ironic.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123511 on: March 09, 2014, 03:01:02 pm »

Well, if you can't hate him for some reason, I can hate him and his ilk enough for both of us.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #123512 on: March 09, 2014, 03:03:03 pm »

He got his feelings hurt when South Park called him a "gay fish", while Carlos Mencia, who was graphically murdered on screen in the same episode, said he thought it was funny.
So that is where that alternative coinye logo came from.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123513 on: March 09, 2014, 03:03:13 pm »

I just assume everything Kanye west does is intentionally ironic.
I agree that everything he does is a joke, the question is whether the joking is intentional.

Also, he claims to be the "Louis Vuitton Don" despite the fact that no one but Kanye West has ever called him that. Recently, he has been promoted to god status. Also, he made a song called "Black Skinhead", which he very cleverly stylized as "BLKKK SKKKNHEAD", which I pronounce /blxːː sxːːnhεd/.

Also, miauw, yes. South Park skewered him more recently with his efforts to prove his fiancee is not a hobbit.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #123514 on: March 09, 2014, 03:07:08 pm »

Also Kanye designed this shirt.

I just assume everything Kanye west does is intentionally ironic.

I agree that everything he does is a joke, the question is whether the joking is intentional.

It's too fucking consistent not to be. If he wasn't trying, I'd expect him to do something that wasn't hilarious just once. I haven't seen that happen yet.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #123515 on: March 09, 2014, 03:50:33 pm »

My interpretation of Kanye is that he's intentionally making a living off making an ass of himself.  If you have no shame, it must be the easiest living to make.  Just make a total ass of yourself everytime people are paying attention to you.  Get more attention for doing so.  Get paid for having people's attention.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123516 on: March 09, 2014, 03:52:29 pm »

My interpretation of Kanye is that he's intentionally making a living off making an ass of himself.  If you have no shame, it must be the easiest living to make.  Just make a total ass of yourself everytime people are paying attention to you.  Get more attention for doing so.  Get paid for having people's attention.
He's engaged to a woman who also got rich(er) out of looking like an idiot on television, so I guess like types attract.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #123517 on: March 09, 2014, 04:02:14 pm »

He's engaged to a hobbit who also got rich(er) out of looking like an idiot on television, so I guess like types attract.

FTFY
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #123518 on: March 09, 2014, 04:03:33 pm »

Marrying hobbits is the best get-rich-quick scheme.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123519 on: March 09, 2014, 04:04:00 pm »

Marrying hobbits is the best get-rich-quick scheme.
Don't mind if I do...

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123520 on: March 09, 2014, 04:06:52 pm »

If you marry a hobbit, marry Bilbo. He's got chests of Dwarven gold, and a magic ring, and is still single.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #123521 on: March 09, 2014, 04:07:40 pm »

Don't forget the suit of mithril armor, which apparently is worth more than the rest of the Shire combined.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #123522 on: March 09, 2014, 04:10:14 pm »

I'm excited that Iron Diadem is going to go into Day 2, as it's been occupying a fair piece of my mind for a while now.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #123523 on: March 09, 2014, 04:59:35 pm »

He's engaged to a woman who also got rich(er) out of looking like an idiot on television, so I guess like types attract.

Maybe it's an economic kind of deal. They both saw a business opportunity to make even more loads of money by being idiot asses together.
Love, scriver~

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123524 on: March 09, 2014, 05:50:12 pm »

Don't forget the suit of mithril armor, which apparently is worth more than the rest of the Shire combined.
Pretty sure Frodo kept that.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 8233 8234 [8235] 8236 8237 ... 13325