Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8215 8216 [8217] 8218 8219 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15776668 times)

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
Re: [ᴕᴥᴕ] Happy thread, destroyer of browsers. (happy thread)
« Reply #123240 on: March 06, 2014, 06:07:47 pm »

Yo dawg I heard you liked tabs so I put a tab in your tab so you can browse while you browse.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123241 on: March 06, 2014, 06:24:36 pm »

Man solutions? O_o

"Damn, I've cut myself"
"Get a bandaid?"
"Nah, I'll just pinch it."

Sexist, sure, but whatever. The reckless/lazy 'man fixes' are famous.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #123242 on: March 06, 2014, 06:28:16 pm »

Oh. Oh my goodness. I thought that was your browser's skin! Oh dear lord that's terrifying.
It's only, like, maybe a couple hundred. I'm still a few dozen off from the point opera starts flipping out.

It does use up, well...
Spoiler: a lil'bit of ram (click to show/hide)
But it's less than firefox did with an equivalent (well, much less, actually) amount of tabs, sooo...

Please tell me how to do that in FF so I can fit more tabs onto my screen.
I think the first step is installing Opera, and then starting it up >_>

In more seriousness, I haven't used FF for anything except at-school browsing or viewing poorly-coded websites (i.e. stuff that only works in IE/FF) in a while, and I never really tried to customize it or whatever when I mained FF. I gots no clue if FF's got some kind of awesome pop-up tab list thing like Opera does.

The tab list thing is like 75% of why I use Opera. Roughly 20% of the remaining reason is because it doesn't flat explode when there's a couple hundred tabs going.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #123243 on: March 06, 2014, 06:28:28 pm »

Wash the wound with liquor and slap on some duct tape. Because a man is probably carrying both!
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123245 on: March 06, 2014, 06:51:20 pm »

Today was a pretty productive day I think, I actually felt pretty good for once, which beat how weepy I felt all yesterday.

I also started laying the groundwork for something I'm choosing to call "Operation Floating Shadow", for which I should hopefully have pictures after not too much longer.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #123246 on: March 06, 2014, 06:53:07 pm »

Today was a pretty productive day I think, I actually felt pretty good for once, which beat how weepy I felt all yesterday.

I also started laying the groundwork for something I'm choosing to call "Operation Floating Shadow", for which I should hopefully have pictures after not too much longer.
Please tell me this is a helium balloon carrying a single sealed cookie which will be deposited into some pair of disbelieving hands 1,000 to 20,000 feet away?
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123247 on: March 06, 2014, 06:59:08 pm »

PREQUEL updated. With a flash. That is not at all sad and is actually pretty inspiring in a weird way. I want to be suspicious of this but I'm enjoying it too much.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123248 on: March 06, 2014, 07:21:32 pm »

Please tell me this is a helium balloon carrying a single sealed cookie which will be deposited into some pair of disbelieving hands 1,000 to 20,000 feet away?
Alas, no. It's got to do with some concepts I've been talking about, and something a friend of mine said about shadows.

PREQUEL updated. With a flash. That is not at all sad and is actually pretty inspiring in a weird way. I want to be suspicious of this but I'm enjoying it too much.
I'm guessing something horrible will happen to Katia pretty soon :| ...

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123249 on: March 06, 2014, 07:24:17 pm »

Alas, no. It's got to do with some concepts I've been talking about, and something a friend of mine said about shadows.

Really that's a pretty safe bet.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #123250 on: March 06, 2014, 07:24:58 pm »

Man solutions? O_o

"Damn, I've cut myself"
"Get a bandaid?"

I'm a girl and I only use bandaids when I'm worried I'll get blood on something. Never once got an infection. :3

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123251 on: March 06, 2014, 07:33:05 pm »

Maybe, but for now she has the power of thinking like a witch hunter. Which is pretty cool and definitely more useful than being able to do magic.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #123252 on: March 06, 2014, 07:45:45 pm »

Man solutions? O_o

"Damn, I've cut myself"
"Get a bandaid?"

I'm a girl and I only use bandaids when I'm worried I'll get blood on something. Never once got an infection. :3
This is so true. Unless I'm actively working in an environment where not bandaging cuts means they're going to get smeared with grease, rust, mud, various chemicals, etc., then a quick rinse with hot water, soap, and rubbing alcohol is good. Basically, adhesive bandage-level cuts are only worth being bandaged if there's a good chance that the stuff that the bandage would keep out is worse than the stuff it would hold in.

Of course that describes probably 90% of my work environments, so it doesn't actually happen that often. =.=

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123253 on: March 06, 2014, 07:49:42 pm »

I don't usually stick a band-aid on any cuts. This isn't because I'm strong or don't care, it's just because we don't have any. I haven't seen a bandage in 7 years.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #123254 on: March 06, 2014, 08:00:55 pm »

I'm watching Ben Hur.

Haven't seen this movie in ages. Childhood nostalgia~
Pages: 1 ... 8215 8216 [8217] 8218 8219 ... 13325