Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8129 8130 [8131] 8132 8133 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778142 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: [ᴕᴥᴕ] Happy thread, destroyer of browsers. (happy thread)
« Reply #121950 on: February 14, 2014, 09:43:27 pm »

Real man no shave

For ladies fair enough, but it always seems odd to me when men shave places other than their face. I don't understand the appeal of this metrosexual stuff, skinny jeans, long hair, all that sort of stuff. Just don't approve.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #121951 on: February 14, 2014, 09:44:56 pm »

Real man no shave

For ladies fair enough, but it always seems odd to me when men shave places other than their face. I don't understand the appeal of this metrosexual stuff, skinny jeans, long hair, all that sort of stuff. Just don't approve.

Fashion, man. I'm not into it either but I thought it's widely considered to make most men more attractive.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121952 on: February 14, 2014, 09:49:05 pm »

REAL real men shave their legs, and maybe apply a little foundation, just for tone.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #121953 on: February 14, 2014, 09:54:00 pm »

REAL real men shave their legs, and maybe apply a little foundation, just for tone.
Don't forget the nail polish!

Real man no shave

Androgyny is hot, anything i can do to up that factor is good by me.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121954 on: February 14, 2014, 09:55:40 pm »

Where i come from it's considered weird to shave. I've never cared to anyway since it's difficult to without a razor.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #121955 on: February 14, 2014, 09:57:05 pm »

REAL REAL real men use Veet.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121956 on: February 14, 2014, 09:59:32 pm »

My legs shall not see a razor, as it means that I can wear shorts in any weather.
* My Name is Immaterial laughs at the rest of America from Southern California.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121957 on: February 14, 2014, 10:17:31 pm »

Real man no shave

I shave my armpits because a) it cuts down on BO, and b) it hurts like hell when you're in a match and someone grabs a handful of pithair and yanks. I haven't in a while, but I don't anticipate anyone pulling it. I have long hair because I look better with it than without it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #121958 on: February 14, 2014, 10:46:52 pm »

Real man no shave

Fashion, man. I'm not into it either but I thought it's widely considered to make most men more attractive.

The problem with that is the same type of woman who finds that attractive probably finds Justin Bieber attractive.
So basically I'm saying that you're a pedophile for dolling yourself up for them :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #121959 on: February 14, 2014, 10:48:51 pm »

Real man no shave

The problem with that is the same type of woman who finds that attractive probably finds Justin Bieber attractive.
So basically I'm saying that you're a pedophile for dolling yourself up for them :P

Like I said, I'm not into it. But I think the consensus is most guys will do what they gotta do.  ::)

EDIT : It's cool if you're into that. Most of my guy friends are. :)

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121960 on: February 14, 2014, 10:49:17 pm »

The truth is, BFEL shaves all over and wears super tight jeans. He just doesn't want you copying him.

I managed to track down a copy of Bravely Default! I am pleased.
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #121961 on: February 14, 2014, 10:53:24 pm »

The truth is, BFEL shaves all over and wears super tight jeans. He just doesn't want you copying him.
Actually I am a hairy hairy monkey and pretty much wear nothing but sweat pants. Because fat :P

Oh and GO UPDATE ROLL TO GO MAD!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121962 on: February 14, 2014, 11:52:35 pm »

My partner likes that I shave and hates that Bieber kid... Some people just find him annoying.  :P

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121963 on: February 15, 2014, 12:16:20 am »

Good news everyone!

Power's back... In the middle of the night... But who cares!

Also I... Killed a roach... Gah don't know why that's good... Probably because I didn't try to scare it off by running!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #121964 on: February 15, 2014, 12:19:32 am »

I shave my armpits and occasionally down there. Cuts down on BO like previously mentioned and looks more attractive (at least to me. Yes I know my opinion on this subject is probably not the most important).
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 8129 8130 [8131] 8132 8133 ... 13325