Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8031 8032 [8033] 8034 8035 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15757443 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ] WHY ARE WE YELLING? (Happy thread...?)
« Reply #120480 on: January 28, 2014, 11:46:51 pm »

Does anyone know where those images of a 4chan post someone linked here once about how a guy singlehandedly shut down a roleplay forum by exploiting loopholes in order to attack with infinite power and rebel against the oppressive forum administration and overpowered donators could be found? I felt like reading them again
Here you go.
Oh god yes, Edgardo, A guy called Squid, and Goldnharl. Heroes, all of them.
I'm memorializing them.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120481 on: January 28, 2014, 11:52:41 pm »

The counseling is working *_*  It has been two weeks.  It's working~  It's working \o/

If you don't mind my asking, and I'm certainly not asking for personal details, but what exactly about it makes you feel better?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120482 on: January 29, 2014, 12:02:56 am »

Does anyone know where those images of a 4chan post someone linked here once about how a guy singlehandedly shut down a roleplay forum by exploiting loopholes in order to attack with infinite power and rebel against the oppressive forum administration and overpowered donators could be found? I felt like reading them again
Here you go.
Oh god yes, Edgardo, A guy called Squid, and Goldnharl. Heroes, all of them.
I'm memorializing them.
I would never want to fist bump that man.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120483 on: January 29, 2014, 12:06:19 am »

That was a good read. I'm hoping the guy playing Edgardo wasn't a dick. I feel like he could have been.

Was wondering if it's worth starting the Uncharted Series... Halfway through.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #120484 on: January 29, 2014, 12:10:51 am »

That was a fairly entertaining read. The Punch of Infinite Doom...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120485 on: January 29, 2014, 12:17:26 am »

I'd like to see an anime about that. It wouldn't be disappointing like Gurren Lagann was.
Sig! Onol

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #120486 on: January 29, 2014, 12:34:27 am »

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120487 on: January 29, 2014, 12:48:42 am »

I'd like to see an anime about that. It wouldn't be disappointing like Gurren Lagann was.

Best I got is a Manga.  All about a guy who can kill anything with one punch.  He also trained so hard all his hair fell out.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120488 on: January 29, 2014, 01:01:03 am »

If you don't mind my asking, and I'm certainly not asking for personal details, but what exactly about it makes you feel better?

I really have no idea what he's doing, professionally, but he clarifies situations for me where I've felt really awful and confused, and is giving me tools to help deal with the mess I'm in.  Challenges me, too, to get better.  It also helps to talk to someone who's extremely careful about expressing judgments, so that ... it's not like talking to most people, when you'll say "this was hard" and they're all "GRA;KLDFJK MOST AWFUL SITUATION" and then suddenly you aren't dealing with "hard," you're dealing with "MOST AWFUL SITUATION."

It's also good because he gives me an idea of what we're going to talk about next week, so I feel like he's got a plan.  He's getting down to the bottom of my panic attacks and what triggers them, and is working on helping me get better sleep, too.  I dunno... it's working really well, you know?  I can say sincerely that it's worth every bit of money I'm paying.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #120489 on: January 29, 2014, 01:08:58 am »

..I wish to be like that guy one day...

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #120490 on: January 29, 2014, 01:39:11 am »

That was a good read. I'm hoping the guy playing Edgardo wasn't a dick. I feel like he could have been.
Thing is, Edgardo's player was in a position where, regardless of how much of a dick he might have been, he was surrounded by looming mountains of dickishness that vastly overshadowed him. Though the fact that he played the character straight through as a classic force-of-will goodguy hero indicates that he wasn't. Unless he was really subtle with his dickery and deliberately went that route just to mess with all of the angsty dark-avenger-blargity-blarg RPers.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120491 on: January 29, 2014, 01:44:13 am »

Thing is, Edgardo's player was in a position where, regardless of how much of a dick he might have been, he was surrounded by looming mountains of dickishness that vastly overshadowed him. Though the fact that he played the character straight through as a classic force-of-will goodguy hero indicates that he wasn't. Unless he was really subtle with his dickery and deliberately went that route just to mess with all of the angsty dark-avenger-blargity-blarg RPers.
I could see me doing something like that.
Actually, I have.
Sig! Onol

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #120492 on: January 29, 2014, 01:47:58 am »

Oh, I certainly would.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120493 on: January 29, 2014, 01:50:30 am »

*counselling stuff*
Having seen a new counsellor for the first time yesterday, right now I know just how you feel.
It really helps, just simply having someone to speak frankly to about issues, regardless of what the actual goals of the counselling are. :)

This post seems really unwieldy and poorly-written, but I don't have time to re-word it now. Just wanted to chime in.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120494 on: January 29, 2014, 02:20:55 am »

Made myself a leftover quiche sandwich. :) Sometimes, it's just the little things.
Pages: 1 ... 8031 8032 [8033] 8034 8035 ... 13325