Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8030 8031 [8032] 8033 8034 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15756882 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ] WHY ARE WE YELLING? (Happy thread...?)
« Reply #120465 on: January 28, 2014, 09:27:56 pm »

The counseling is working *_*  It has been two weeks.  It's working~  It's working \o/
The first thing that came to mind when I read this. Sorry if I've caused other people to need therapy.

But seriously, I'm happy for you.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120466 on: January 28, 2014, 09:34:47 pm »

Ugh. Therapy is just too expensive to bother. I'd rather just slowly fall to pieces.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #120467 on: January 28, 2014, 09:41:13 pm »

Ugh. Therapy is just too expensive to bother. I'd rather just slowly fall to pieces.
It's subjective, methinks. Talking with friends is also therapy! :3

Yay @Vector!!

The counseling is working *_*  It has been two weeks.  It's working~  It's working \o/
The first thing that came to mind when I read this. Sorry if I've caused other people to need therapy.
...Star Wars = need for therapy? Huh?

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #120468 on: January 28, 2014, 09:46:31 pm »

...Star Wars = need for therapy? Huh?
Some people have severe reaction to exposure to the prequels.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 09:49:18 pm by Kadzar »
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120469 on: January 28, 2014, 09:49:39 pm »

It's subjective, methinks. Talking with friends is also therapy! :3

I remember watching a TV show about doing therapy with people who weren't professional therapists.
I can't remember what the show was, only that it ended horribly, and hilariously.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #120470 on: January 28, 2014, 09:53:32 pm »

I should've realized when I opened this thread that it was going to make me happier than I already was. Awesome! Continue winning :)

Also I finished my design for that damn T-shirt contest and have uploaded it. Now I need merely wait until March to start begging for ratings and suchlike.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #120471 on: January 28, 2014, 09:56:17 pm »

That was hilarious.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #120472 on: January 28, 2014, 10:12:03 pm »

I don't think anything about that movie can be described as "working".

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #120473 on: January 28, 2014, 10:15:38 pm »

I hate how the droids became comic relief. I like them so hard in Phantom Menace. ;-;

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #120474 on: January 28, 2014, 11:08:38 pm »

Does anyone know where those images of a 4chan post someone linked here once about how a guy singlehandedly shut down a roleplay forum by exploiting loopholes in order to attack with infinite power and rebel against the oppressive forum administration and overpowered donators could be found? I felt like reading them again
It's FEF, not FEOF

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #120475 on: January 28, 2014, 11:16:08 pm »

Recorded a little over an hour of gameplay with Hiro in Brutal Doom.  It was fun, and he's super excited.  Unfortunately, it took me way too long to realize that I should adjust the volume levels so he could be heard a bit better over my game's sound effects, and it's probably boring in general :P  But whatever.  It's his/our first attempt at an LP/game video kinda thing, and I think there were some good moments.  Will throw it up on Youtube sometime soon and post a link.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #120476 on: January 28, 2014, 11:35:22 pm »

Does anyone know where those images of a 4chan post someone linked here once about how a guy singlehandedly shut down a roleplay forum by exploiting loopholes in order to attack with infinite power and rebel against the oppressive forum administration and overpowered donators could be found? I felt like reading them again
Here you go.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #120477 on: January 28, 2014, 11:36:07 pm »

I want to see this too.

On the plus side, Steam is no longer being a massive bitch and wheeeee Just Cause 2 is amazing
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #120478 on: January 28, 2014, 11:40:37 pm »

wheeeee Just Cause 2 is amazing
I have that game, it's rather mindlessly addicting.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #120479 on: January 28, 2014, 11:44:52 pm »

Here you go.
Oh god yes, Edgardo, A guy called Squid, and Goldnharl. Heroes, all of them.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."
Pages: 1 ... 8030 8031 [8032] 8033 8034 ... 13325