Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7956 7957 [7958] 7959 7960 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788049 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ] WHY ARE WE YELLING? (Happy thread...?)
« Reply #119355 on: January 10, 2014, 08:32:07 pm »

http://mkv25.net/dfma/movie-2619-wishingwithdfhack
I...what?
Looks like some tool using DFHack to spawn in any item of any material.
I get this. How would you balance this, though? That'd kill any kind of challenge the game would offer me.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #119356 on: January 10, 2014, 08:35:58 pm »

Well, it's a DFHack command. It's a cheat if you use it directly.

It's mostly for use with syndromes and such. For example, in my Zelda mod, you have to kill Ganon in order to make a wish on the triforce, and the triforce is used up in the process.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119357 on: January 10, 2014, 09:01:25 pm »

Well, it's a DFHack command. It's a cheat if you use it directly.

It's mostly for use with syndromes and such. For example, in my Zelda mod, you have to kill Ganon in order to make a wish on the triforce, and the triforce is used up in the process.
Hmm. I could see how something like that would be useful in different settings. Ring of Wishing, anyone?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119359 on: January 10, 2014, 09:57:29 pm »

Just watched a movie by the name of Spiders. It was one of those movies where you just have to laugh at the complete lack of brains the characters had. It is a horror movie, so just be warned. I didn't find it all that scary, but I'm currently sitting in a small armory, so that may have something to do with it.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119360 on: January 10, 2014, 10:00:35 pm »

It's Friday night, and I get to exist in peace for two days with the knowledge that I don't need to go outside or see anyone for 2 days.
Maybe I can kick this bout of sadness that controls my life, while I'm at it.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119361 on: January 10, 2014, 10:03:15 pm »

hrrrrrrrngh three episodes of Community

yes
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #119362 on: January 10, 2014, 10:23:26 pm »

I did nine hours of community service this morning, then worked 4 hours. Tomorrow, I have to do it AGAIN, except I work five hours this time. And then I work 8 to 5 on Sunday, and then I have to do it AGAIN, getting another seven hours of Community Service on Monday morning, and then do DIRECTLY to court...

And. Motherfucking. Graduate.

I am already a zombie, by Monday morning, I am literally going to be Undead. Must. Continue.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119363 on: January 10, 2014, 10:37:14 pm »

Whooohoooo! Go Hans go!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119364 on: January 10, 2014, 10:45:59 pm »

I did nine hours of community service this morning, then worked 4 hours. Tomorrow, I have to do it AGAIN, except I work five hours this time. And then I work 8 to 5 on Sunday, and then I have to do it AGAIN, getting another seven hours of Community Service on Monday morning, and then do DIRECTLY to court...

I am already a zombie, by Monday morning, I am literally going to be Undead. Must. Continue.
Hans, man, that's not the taste of flesh you're craving. It's the taste of freedom. So. Close. You can do it, man!

Also, I just submitted a question to xkcd's What If? I know it won't get answered, but hey, I asked anyway. Why the hell not? ^_^

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #119365 on: January 10, 2014, 10:48:00 pm »

Uggggggh. And after that, I only have 90 days of Probation to kick and I'm fully, completely free. 90 days of probation compared to Drug Court is... It's a cakewalk. On Tutor difficulty, with an extreme handicap on the enemy team and a huge positive 'handicap' for me.

It's going to be super fucking easy, is what I'm saying.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119366 on: January 10, 2014, 10:52:39 pm »

Hans, man, that's not the taste of flesh you're craving. It's the taste of freedom. So. Close. You can do it, man!

Also, I just submitted a question to xkcd's What If? I know it won't get answered, but hey, I asked anyway. Why the hell not? ^_^
I've always wanted to do that. So many questions...
Out of curiosity, what was the question?
Dear Randall,

Since we're on the topic of the T-Rex devouring people, I'd like to propose a "What If?" revenge question. What would it take for a human to punch out a full grown T-Rex?

[Signed with a semi-fake name].

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #119367 on: January 11, 2014, 12:14:35 am »

I've always wanted to do that. So many questions...
Out of curiosity, what was the question?
Dear Randall,

Since we're on the topic of the T-Rex devouring people, I'd like to propose a "What If?" revenge question. What would it take for a human to punch out a full grown T-Rex?

[Signed with a semi-fake name].
He'll answer that. He will.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119369 on: January 11, 2014, 02:50:52 am »

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 7956 7957 [7958] 7959 7960 ... 13325